Hayez

CTH - Creating the Horror - Bandit Clan

Hello and welcome,

My name is Hayez, the leader of the CTH, a newly formed clan on the server of STH based on FR191. CTH are a bandit clan who thrive of the server of the STH clan, The STH clan is a friendly clan who safeguard the server and try to protect the server from the CTH. The CTH are pure evil, they are a well formed team of evil bandits who kill everyone they see but do not backstab. The CTH trialing period will be long to single out traitors and only loyal bandits will be recruited. CTH will have regular event's such as raiding cities and popular places killing anyone in their path.

The CTH will have tags for example - [CTH] Hayez and the STH have tags [sTH] smKes.

The CTH have their own channel within the server's teamspeak, the channel is passworded and admins will be recruited to control the ts3 when i am offline. I have spoken to the admin of the server (STH smKes) and he says he approves of the clan and is open to good and evil.

If you are interested in joining the CTH please post below your name and then join the TS3, within the teamspeak there is a channel named CTH where I will be waiting.

There are no requirements for the clan apart from good game knowledge and pure evil.

The Server which the STH and CTH are based is FR191

Teamspeak IP - 94.242.227.2:10014

Sounds evil > :)

I sent you a message, definitely interested in joining.

sounds good, join the ts3 to talk directly. 94.242.227.2:10014

Count me in biatch! Let all my deaths by bandit/hacker/troller be avenged on other people that have nothing to do with it! Makes total sense, I know right?

• Like 1

Count me in biatch! Let all my deaths by bandit/hacker/troller be avenged on other people that have nothing to do with it! Makes total sense, I know right?

EXACTLY MY FRIEND, WELCOME TO CTH.

Count me in, Bitches are going to die !!!

Great news! Speak to you on ts3!

Gah.

I can't take this anymore.

Bandits forming together to cause havoc for ENJOYMENT.

I like seeing small groups of bandits coming together to live, but once they get that feeling they want to ruin other people's hard work, and go into griefing, that kills me.

I like seeing small groups of bandits coming together to live, but once they get that feeling they want to ruin other people's hard work, and go into griefing, that kills me.

Just like a French chef fattening a pig, you have to wait until those survivors get some loot together so they're happiest just before you kill them (it makes the meat more tender).

Edited by Gews