HamTheBacon

Wow... i really cant believe it.

I recall a bug (a week ago?) in BattlEye that caused an instant-kick for script violation (#92 or something) whenever a player took damage. Players who were below 12k health couldn't re-login, and I was kicked as soon as a Zambie gave me a hug. So... for what its worth, it may be a hack, or it may be that you're packing STANAG SD+KICK rounds. Who knows.

Wow you are extremely illiterate ... I even said "Assuming that it's what happened and OP wasn't lagged or isn't exaggerating."

im telling you exactly what happened to the OP in his situation

he shot at people with a weak gun

they aborted cause the gun does nothing to people; but theyre being shot at regardless

he calls hacks because his gun does nothing to people who know how to quickly abort

I hear what ppl are saying about getting that one shot kill. But the gear still disappears. i got that kill recorded in the debug monitor so i know it wasnt lag or whatever. i killed his ass instantly. i would suggest this is some sort of damage detection script

Edited by Clatterbridge

and you still have no clue how people on the internet talk

This is an acceptable excuse for being a doucheprick, but you also need to provide a reason for your stupidity/illiteracy. We are waiting.

I hear what ppl are saying about getting that one shot kill. But the gear still disappears. i got that kill recorded in the debug monitor so i know it wasnt lag or whatever. i killed his ass instantly. i would suggest this is some sort of damage detection script

getting the +1 kill is sort of a big deal

youre shooting at them

they bring up task manager

they die as theyre ending the arma 2 process

body disappears as you kill them

This is an acceptable excuse for being a doucheprick, but you also need to provide a reason for your stupidity/illiteracy. We are waiting.

someone writes something you cant understand

so they wrote a "stupid" post and are "stupid" because of it, instead of you being retarded for not being able to understand it

Edited by Buffjesus

im telling you exactly what happened to the OP in his situation

they aborted cause the gun does nothing to people; but theyre being shot at regardless

he calls hacks because his gun does nothing to people who know how to quickly abort

That's what you assume happened. And seeing how you think you're the alpha and omega (surely 20k+ posts across many games officially give you that status) you must be pretty certain of that. Then again, so is OP about what happened. I'm not saying that OP has to be right about it. Actually there is a good chance what you're saying is true. However, your first post had nothing to do with what OP said, you simply replied to it as if he said "they disconnected before I killed them". If your post was something like "OP they're just trained at aborting, they probably weren't as fast as you claim. And there is no problem aborting when someone is shooting you from an M4 SD, it has very low damage, even if you were hitting them with all the bullets they would still have around 4 seconds to abort before death. I call BS on insta-abort" then not only it would be addressing what OP said but I'd also give you beans for being right.

so they wrote a "stupid" post and are "stupid" because of it, instead of you being retarded for not being able to understand it

Wow you are so full of yourself. Apparently you're always right and everyone who disagrees with you is a moron. Not only that but your statements are so advanced and complicated that people are just too dumb to comprehend them. Haven't it crossed your mind that what you're saying isn't coherent? Your first post was about a situation that you assume happened. You didn't even doubt the OP in your post, you simply made a reply to a different situation.

Edited by SillySil

Irrelevant. You're obviously missing the point, or just trolling...

Irrelevant. You're obviously missing the point, or just trolling...

thats exactly the point

a strong gun puts people unconscious so they cant abort rofl

Wow you are so full of yourself. Apparently you're always right and everyone who disagrees with you is a moron. Not only that but your statements are so advanced and complicated that people are just too dumb to comprehend them. Haven't it crossed your mind that what you're saying isn't coherent? Your first post was about a situation that you assume happened. You didn't even doubt the OP in your post, you simply made a reply to a different situation.

in my very first post i said people have 15 seconds to abort before the bullets hes shooting at them can do anything

meaning that everybody would of aborted, regardless of wether it was 1 second or 5 seconds later.

and i said that all they did was abort and log out because thats all they did based off the info / way his OP was written.

Edited by Buffjesus

Yes, they can.

community forum posts es #uno

:thumbsup:

in my very first post i said people have 15 seconds to abort before the bullets hes shooting at them can do anything

meaning that everybody would of aborted, regardless of wether it was 1 second or 5 seconds later.

and i said that all they did was abort and log out because thats all they did based off the info / way his OP was written.

That whole talk about 15 seconds to log out has absolutely nothing to do with auto-abort the moment the first bullet lands. Like I said, you replied not to what OP described but to what you assume happened. You didn't even refer to what OP said.

getting the +1 kill is sort of a big deal

youre shooting at them

they bring up task manager

they die as theyre ending the arma 2 process

body disappears as you kill them

I wasnt shooting at them. I shot at him once with a cz 550 and that one shot instantly killed him because it was recorded. You can not alt tab, bring up task manager, click a program and end process faster than the debug monitor records your death. point is, he, or a script, didnt successfully alt f4 to save himself. he was killed. but in that instant also disappeared, taking his dead body and gear with

Thats what i mean, and BuffJesus, the guys right, you arnt getting the frame, it wasnt that i killed him or not, i was completely hidden, and i was watching them for a good 3 mins, they didnt turn or anything to kill me they didnt know i was there, then i aimed and sprayed both in the head, the second the first one was hit he was gone, no blood or nuthing just insta gone, same with the second one, it even happened again on a completely different server, right before i logged off last, i had a FN FAL AN/PV and i saw a guy running along the trees in a ghillie, i took aim, he crouched down and i shot him, bullet hit him in the head, he auto dissapeared even before he fell to the ground, i got the kill but he was gone, instantly after i shot him, now he may have just disconnected right as i shot him but it was the timing thats bugging me, no way THIS many people are that fast, there is just no way.

Also Buff, if my computer could handle recording at a quality that can be viewed then i would have recorded it, but im telling you, the second the bullet hit the guy he was gone, no murder with the SD because your right, it is weak, but i had it perfectly aimed and ready, right for the head, then moved to the left to the next guy, headshots would have killed him after 2 or 3, because i know it works, but the second the first bullet hit he was gone, then my brain caught up and i realized both were gone before the second bullet hit for either, it wasnt as if they aborted, that takes time, it was it happened right as the first bullet it, i can tell the difference, it even happened with a FN FAL, 1 shot to the head and its a kill, but when it happened i got the kill but before the body even started falling it just blinked gone.

I dont know about instant disconnects but I've once emptied a whole clip from my AK to a sniper and he managed to DC successfully.

Regardless of any other stuff that's discussed right now: Why would someone with a script bypass need an "auto logout" script when they have invisibility and god mode available?

Don't mind buffjesus, he's a "know-it-all" with one mode: condescending.

He's still right about almost everything.

I can't describe you in one simple sentence based on the handful of posts I've seen you make, that's probably a good thing.

You haven't seen more than a handful of my posts?

You must be new here, else you'd have raged at me by now. ^_^

-MONSTER

He's still right about almost everything.

I didn't imply he wasn't.

And you didn't really disagree with me ;)

You haven't seen more than a handful of my posts?

You must be new here, else you'd have raged at me by now. ^_^

-MONSTER

I call em like I see em. Maybe you're not an asshole?

I'll keep a look out

Edited by Checkmate

Maybe you're not an asshole?

T-That's the nice-est thing an-nyone has ever s-said to me... ;____;

-MONSTER

I'm not asking IF you're stupid, I'm just curious WHY you choose to use that method for conveying your opinions. Surely logic and proof would work better?

Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw.

Edited by (CNSF) Angel

I don't really care about hacking. I can't see how players would enjoy this game the way its designed. I did think they would have gotten bored of it now tbh. But whatever, some people want an easy mode in an already easy game. To each their own. Just play the game and enjoy the experience it offers. And tbh Im often killed by hackers and completely fine with it because I get bored of this game after a while as their are no challenges to do once you get to a certain point in a life.