Sign in to follow this  
Michel (DayZ)

Can't update the BETA Patch

First of all: I did check the post to read before posting!

Doesn't work.

So, I'm having trouble updating ARMA II to 96061/63. I'm using DayZCommander. I can update it, but it won't save it. Everytime it's done updating, it doesn't who it's updated and I can update it again. Also can't join the servers with the same version after the updates.

So it does update I guess, but it doesn't save it. Who can help me out with this... It's a real bummer!

Under settings in DayZ Commander, do you have your game/mod paths added and correct?

Under settings in DayZ Commander, do you have your game/mod paths added and correct?

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\Common\arma 2 free

c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead

c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead\@DayZ

Yeah, to this. Guess that is correct!

Also tried Sixlauncher to update, and some other programs..

Found the solution... You see, when you install beta patch, files go there - "Steam/SteamApps/common/ArmaII Operation arrowhead/expansion/Beta/arma2OA.exe" You need to copy this EXE file, and replase original Arma2OA.exe ( that is in "ArmaII Operation arrowhead" directory" ) with it. Sorry for my English, I hope this will help ya.

Edited by AIucardd

Found the solution... You see, when you install beta patch, files go there - "Steam/SteamApps/common/ArmaII Operation arrowhead/expansion/Beta/arma2OA.exe" You need to copy this EXE file, and replase original Arma2OA.exe ( that is in "ArmaII Operation arrowhead" directory" ) with it. Sorry for my English, I hope this will help ya.

Tried this, and it didn't work. :[ Now it says out of date, but still 95248.

Saw some others having a similar problem, still haven't found a solution

Yeah I'm having the same problem, I had to uninstall Steam due to an error, I've reinstalled Arma 2 but I can't connect to any servers as it says I'm "Up to date" on the Commander but when I try to join a server it just blocks the server due to it being the wrong version.

I've installed the new beta patch many times but it just doesn't seem to be updating. Any ideas?

First of all: I did check the post to read before posting!

Doesn't work.

So, I'm having trouble updating ARMA II to 96061/63. I'm using DayZCommander. I can update it, but it won't save it. Everytime it's done updating, it doesn't who it's updated and I can update it again. Also can't join the servers with the same version after the updates.

So it does update I guess, but it doesn't save it. Who can help me out with this... It's a real bummer!

Manual Install instructions!

Edited by badbadrobot

I had the same problem and it took me for ever to find out a solution... everytime i tryed to join a game it said bad version connection rejected server. Then every time i tried to update arma2 it wouldnt update so thats when i figured out that all i had to do to get it to work on dayz commander was to check the box that says "replace orginal arma2 OA files with beta so steam works" and it worked.

Edited by Daylightwing66