Sign in to follow this  
vanomas

The Gang

It is our collection of dead bodies.

All of these people got death because of Call of Duty - style. They thought:

"I can kill organized gang members pew-pew", "I am megasniper", bla-bla-bla.

Chernogorsk had been closed by our gang and we shot everyone who had no

permission to be there.

-vanomas

-Death

-ZweiMiester

-pacific

-pizdetc

I shake my head at you for thinking you could control a town.

I laugh at you for thinking it was a good idea.

I give you my respect for actually pulling it off.

I'm with Inu there... The idea to section off Cheronogorsk for yourself is patently ludicrous.

That you pulled it off, is quite something. I tip my hat to you.

EDIT:

Actually, I decided to censor myself here... so I wont cause any drama, but just know... I HIGHLY dislike you guys... (The Gang)

EDIT:

Actually' date=' I decided to censor myself here... so I wont cause any drama, but just know... I HIGHLY dislike you guys... (The Gang)

[/quote']

care+bears.jpg

?????

[Giant... odd photo here...]

?????

Um... what?

Those would be care bears.

[Giant... odd photo here...]

?????

Um... what?

Those would be care bears.

PvP is awesome, but calling others care bears is just trying too hard to look hard.

PvP is awesome' date=' but calling others care bears is just trying too hard to look hard.

[/quote']

Lol, yeah, I agree. Hahaha. +1 for you

@Lions - What was the point? If I dislike a group, that means I am a children's show character? Can someone explain this logic to me, because I am REALLY lost. xD

Care Bear

1. Lightly derogatory term for an MMO player who avoids PVP combat, heavily preferring cooperative or solo PVE combat, chatting, or developing tradeskills/running quests. Depending on the game and the individual, this PVP avoidance can show up in several ways: by playing on strict non-PVP servers; by avoiding PVP areas or declining duels; or, by avoiding or condemning PVP players. Philosophically, they often cite unbalanced combat systems, overpowered guilds, ebayed characters, and ganking as reasons to prefer less aggressive play. The mindset can be self-sustaining in several ways: high-level "care bears" may have avatars that are tailored for PVE, not PVP; they may not network with skilled PVP players; or, they may morally refuse to learn aggressive PVP tactics. As an insult, the term applies less to players who merely prefer PVE to PVP and more to individuals who question the basic legitimacy of PVP or who greatly overreact to their avatars' deaths. Bear in mind that it is strictly incorrect to refer to the victims of heavy exploiters as Care Bears. Abbreviated CB. Compare with RPK, Player Killing/PK, PVP.

I hope this clears up some confusion

Yea I dislike the Gang or whatever, and not just because it has such an ambient name as if they are young gangsters. It seems like a direct result of those child-like people who type on text like 'I will kill whoever is here or is a bandit'. These people want more recognition than others for clearing some zombies and killing a player or two. Get real, I have killed The Gang members without even knowing it was them and then I was glad of it and yet disappointed cuz they were supposedly good (and squad coordinated) players. Anyways, yea seems like a poser group to me and the gloating only shows weakness of what they do and their character.

Me and a few of my friends ran into you guys around Berezino Lumber Mill a few days ago. You're posts here on the forums are pretty impressive but you've forgotten to say that you like to respawn where you die with all of your stuff. We looted 3 sets of NVG's off of Death's body because he would just die and then respawn and we would mow him down again. Eventually you guys were able to respawn enough times shooting full auto and get a few lucky shots before we could finish you off that you were able to kill us. Fortunately for your "Gang" we don't cheat and so we stayed down. You guys are a bunch of fakes.

Care Bear

1. Lightly derogatory term for an MMO player who avoids PVP combat' date=' heavily preferring cooperative or solo PVE combat, chatting, or developing tradeskills/running quests. Depending on the game and the individual, this PVP avoidance can show up in several ways: by playing on strict non-PVP servers; by avoiding PVP areas or declining duels; or, by avoiding or condemning PVP players. Philosophically, they often cite unbalanced combat systems, overpowered guilds, ebayed characters, and ganking as reasons to prefer less aggressive play. The mindset can be self-sustaining in several ways: high-level "care bears" may have avatars that are tailored for PVE, not PVP; they may not network with skilled PVP players; or, they may morally refuse to learn aggressive PVP tactics. As an insult, the term applies less to players who merely prefer PVE to PVP and more to individuals who question the basic legitimacy of PVP or who greatly overreact to their avatars' deaths. Bear in mind that it is strictly incorrect to refer to the victims of heavy exploiters as Care Bears. Abbreviated CB. Compare with RPK, Player Killing/PK, PVP.[/quote']

I hope this clears up some confusion

Yes it does, thank you. In which case, I am very much a "Care Bear" as I do prefer PvE over PvP in Day Z, nothing wrong with that, not like I am forcing it on you too...

Me and a few of my friends ran into you guys around Berezino Lumber Mill a few days ago. You're posts here on the forums are pretty impressive but you've forgotten to say that you like to respawn where you die with all of your stuff. We looted 3 sets of NVG's off of Death's body because he would just die and then respawn and we would mow him down again. Eventually you guys were able to respawn enough times shooting full auto and get a few lucky shots before we could finish you off that you were able to kill us. Fortunately for your "Gang" we don't cheat and so we stayed down. You guys are a bunch of fakes.

There was only guy (Death) that killed a lot of your members. After he got dead for some reasons he respawned at the same place. It's known bug and it has gone after server restart. And you guys were spawning at the Bank building again and again like Death, so don't give BS here about "cheating" and other shit.

Oh yeah, I remember you guys. We fought you at the Lumber Mill in Berizini.

Killed one of you with a headshot myself and then my mate killed the other. Funny thing is you respawned on your corpses, and not only once either. From what I've seen you're not professional or skilled.

There was only guy (Death) that killed a lot of your members. After he got dead for some reasons he respawned at the same place. It's known bug and it has gone after server restart. And you guys were spawning at the Bank building again and again like Death, so don't give BS here about "cheating" and other shit.

Bullshit, Zweiwhatever was there and im pretty sure Venomas was there as well, the three of you were on the server at the same time. We never respawned any place other than the coast. We DID hike back however to try and get our stuff after you used that respawn exploit several times. As I said, we killed Death 3 times in a room in the school/office building and each time we looted him we got another set of NVG's so dont give me that shit. We also kicked your asses hard enough to camp your cheating corpses. It was only when we couldnt carry any more free loot and decided to walk away that Death was able to respawn (again) and shoot us in the back.