MXGStatik

Hey, can someone explain humanity for me?

What does it do? Does it determine whether you're a bandit or not? And does it go across all characters?

if you kill people who aren't bandits you get minus humanity.. and you will become a bandit and get the bandit skin. heal people and that and you will gain humanity and will get the hero skin at plus 5000.

Yes.

I don't exactly know how it works now, but this is how it used to work;

When you spawn as a new character, you start with 0 humanity.

If you injure a player that is NOT a bandit, you lose humanity.

If you kill a player hat is NOT a bandit, you lose humanity.

If a player has injured you FIRST, you can kill them within 2 minutes without any penalty.

If you give a blood transfusion to another player, you gain humanity.

If you kill a bandit, you gain humanity.

Edit; Oh yeah, there's a wiki that people use. So much for finding things out yourself. :<

Edited by Dancing.Russian.Man
  • Like 1

It does stay across characters. One weird thing I notice is everytime I fresh spawn "I am a bandit" I have the bandit skin. If I wander around for a period of time without killing anyone I turn into a civilian. From my experience once I kill someone again "bandit or non-bandit" my character will revert to my old bandit skin with my -250k humanity. Only thing that sucks about that is when skins change sometimes I am stuck swimming in the ground and it always pulls your secondary weapon out. Has gotten my killed once. I also got trapped in a ladder when my skin auto changed and the only way out was to have someone kill me.

So when do you become a bandit? Like what amount of humanity?