bad_mojo (DayZ)

Favorite DayZ youtubers

So what is your favorite channel on youtube for DayZ videos? I've been trying to find good DayZ videos lately but all I find is crappy ones with boring narration.

My favorite is an older one, but good one... Chkilroy

He also has a lot of great Arma2 videos.

What's your favorite DayZ youtube channel? (please no self promoting, make another thread for that)

• Like 1

SACRIEL!!!

OSHISEVEN!

More but I dont want to take up anymore room :D

• Like 1

Jobless gamers.

My list in order of awesomeness B)

(OK so I took me out)

PsiSyndicate

HybridPanda

EireBornFenix

ImAnderZEL

sacriel42

SideStrafe

enjoy them all and there's more popping up all the time...

oh yeah, forgot oshi7

Edited by kilbot

SACRIEL!!!

Sacriel is great. He hasn't uploaded a video in a while though.

It has to be FrankieOnPC :thumbsup:

This definitely

Mines gotta be SideStrafe all the way.

I like him too, but he's absolutely terrible at DayZ. I wanna scream when I watch him play so I've really considered un-subbing from him. But his videos are good quality.

I like him too, but he's absolutely terrible at DayZ. I wanna scream when I watch him play so I've really considered un-subbing from him. But his videos are good quality.

So true, I watched some of his DayZ videos and the amount of times he 'walks in a circle' out in the open while talking about being sneaky is funny.

A majority of them are terrible, the only person who I think pulled of a decent lets play was CHKilroy.

This ..

So true, I watched some of his DayZ videos and the amount of times he 'walks in a circle' out in the open while talking about being sneaky is funny.

and this ...

SideStrafe :facepalm: ... He is wasting his talent to a point where its not funny anymore ... I cant believe what he did to his series ... his first video has over 1 million views + he has a nice 1 hr interview with rocket and he is still running and crawling around like he has never played this game before ...

Sacriels Videos + Live Streams are great (including oshi, fhrope etc) ... i enjoy watching FrankieOnPc even though he is editing his gameplay a little bit too much ... devildog & thenoob2ube aka gump are also good to watch ... im going to check out some more of the channels mentioned here

Don't have one particular favourite, but here are my FAVOURITES:

Sacriel42

PSISyndicate

DaSquirrelsNuts [i think it's spelt that way]

OshiSeven

Fhr0pe

FrankieONPCin1080p [Again, differently spelt I believe]

Seananners

Shibby42

And some others that I can't really remember.