ivebingedrinking

Where to host a uk server?

Hi all.

Im looking to rent a server to host dayz for a few months.Any reccomendations on who to go to?Seems the best deals are for servers hosted in the U.S or Germany

Thats what i want.A server in the uk but all i can find is servers in the us or germany.Can you recommend a hosting company for the uk?

Im with Multiplay and theyve been excellent, top customer service :) Prices are expensive tho, and the only option is to have a 50 man server. :) great server tho, no lag and very low ping, some of us get 8ms ping :o mine is 17ms :)

Edited by Sgt.Leon
  • Like 1

Multiplay

I3D (Dutch)

xstreamgaming (has UK for sure)

Edited by Cats

Vilayer.com

Great servers, control panel, and cheap.

Edited by MoxMono

Thanks guys.Ill go with multiplay but it is almost double the price of some us servers.Did it take long to get set up with multiplay?I might order it on friday

Vilayer.com

Great servers, control panel, and cheap.

Can i set the time with their servers? Do servers come with vehicles as standard or do you still have to add them?

Thanks guys.Ill go with multiplay but it is almost double the price of some us servers.Did it take long to get set up with multiplay?I might order it on friday

setup is instant and automatic

we used to have a Vliayer server but then they went down for a whole week and we lost everything on the server. It was DayZ hive fault for the first 2 days but then vilayer fault for the last 5, Vilayer have SHIT customer service.