doesn't change the point you ALT F4'ed

i lost my gear so many times, but HAD SO MUCH FUN playing then ALT F4 just to save my stupid gear...

its a game you are supposed to die if you do a mistake and not THINK through your actions

edit:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

forgot the best part...

Hackers so called couldn't just NUKE the fuck out of stary to kill you? or just teleport you to themselves ?

Edited by LiKz

How do we know you aren't lying just to save your own pussy ass. You could be making the entire story up about killing two of them.

Yup, I was there. I actually killed them all with a crowbar and took all their beans. Left the stupid "high-tier gear". That stuffs for rookies. I like telling stories on the forum.

If you spawn in cherno, you can easily make it to stary in less than 20minutes if you know how to just head north.

sucks that life isnt fair eh?

grow up and deal with it instead of coming to the forums to cry like a child who dropped his ice cream cone

I'm saying that the gear they had may not have been hacked and they found it in tents or on people

Maybe you should brush up on your reading comprehension kid, he actually DID refute it. At the same time we also provided that we have sufficient reason to believe that they were hacking (Getting from the coast to Stary in MUCH less time than it is supposed to be, all the while getting "lucky" and finding ANOTHER DMR and plenty of mags.) yeah... not hacking. Before defending script kitties and hackers, maybe you should exercise that neglected brain of yours.

Original post said one person didn't Alt-F4, which has been confirmed. That the rest of the group didn't Alt-F4 has yet to be refuted.

So much support for script kitties and hackers. "OH because they didn't use obvious hacks that teleport other players or that nuke the server... that means they aren't hackers. They couldn't be using less noticeable hacks/scripts to give themselves gear." Or another good one I've been reading is "You still alt+f4'd" As if that is nearly as bad as modifying the game, to your own advantage. If anything, I'm going to continue alt+f4ing because I know that PLENTY of fucks out there do it to ghost around and avoid death. So, with that in mind... why the fuck would I put myself at a huge disadvantage to the majority of the players in the game... let alone hackers/scripters. (That were also alt+f4ing) the majority of you fucks throwing your 2cents out at this thread should really take the sticks out of your asses and go somewhere else to vomit your stupidity.

Ian here,

I didn't alt f4 once and I killed you two with an M14, hardly an L85. Funny that you call us geared when all three of you were running NVGS, range finders, GPS, ghillie suits and top tier weapons. All of which I doubt you acquired legitimately. Funny thing about you crying about alt f4ing is that you did more than your fair share in that fire fight.

Thanks for the weapons, NVGS, and range finders! Now our friend with the AS50 who is a "terrible shot" can actually acquire range when he is more than 700 meters away.

If your buddies alt F4ed then it is a pussy move and you are in the wrong for even running with them. I am all geared out (except rangefinder) and I earned 100% of my gear in the legitimate way (only thing found on a player was my GPS, all other gear even the NVG were found from over a week and a half of NWAF looting).

To your buddy Ryan who openly admitted to being an alt F4 moron you are a pussy. Unless they have God mode on or teleport you have no idea where the gear came from. I get the problem with hacking but take a death like a man instead of being part of the cancer.

• Like 3

So much support for script kitties and hackers. "OH because they didn't use obvious hacks that teleport other players or that nuke the server... that means they aren't hackers. They couldn't be using less noticeable hacks/scripts to give themselves gear." Or another good one I've been reading is "You still alt+f4'd" As if that is nearly as bad as modifying the game, to your own advantage. If anything, I'm going to continue alt+f4ing because I know that PLENTY of fucks out there do it to ghost around and avoid death. So, with that in mind... why the fuck would I put myself at a huge disadvantage to the majority of the players in the game... let alone hackers/scripters. (That were also alt+f4ing) the majority of you fucks throwing your 2cents out at this thread should really take the sticks out of your asses and go somewhere else to vomit your stupidity.

Best part "why the fuck would I put myself at a huge disadvantage to the majority of the players in the game." I can answer the question, because alt F4ing is you admitting you are a pussy and part of the cancer that is destroying the mod.

• Like 4

Best part "why the fuck would I put myself at a huge disadvantage to the majority of the players in the game." I can answer the question, because alt F4ing is you admitting you are a pussy and part of the cancer that is destroying the mod.

You're a dumbass, go kill yourself this world has enough gas station attendants.

If your buddies alt F4ed then it is a pussy move and you are in the wrong for even running with them. I am all geared out (except rangefinder) and I earned 100% of my gear in the legitimate way (only thing found on a player was my GPS, all other gear even the NVG were found from over a week and a half of NWAF looting).

To your buddy Ryan who openly admitted to being an alt F4 moron you are a pussy. Unless they have God mode on or teleport you have no idea where the gear came from. I get the problem with hacking but take a death like a man instead of being part of the cancer.

Apparently you lack basic comprehension. I said i was a part of the group but *I* Did NOT alt f4. Not once. I said that earlier.

• Like 1

You're a dumbass, go kill yourself this world has enough gas station attendants.

Ok cancer, I actually have a good job you fucking asshat but this is the internet so who the fuck cares. All we know for sure is you are a cancerous little bitch who is too scared to lose his loot. Now go grab a shotgun and do your best Kurt Cobain impression you fucking child.

Ok cancer, I actually have a good job you fucking asshat but this is the internet so who the fuck cares. All we know for sure is you are a cancerous little bitch who is too scared to lose his loot. Now go grab a shotgun and do your best Kurt Cobain impression you fucking child.

You're right, who the fuck cares? Yet, you're raging sooooooooo hard right now. Seriously bru, do the world a favor and take your unoriginal retard brain and bash it against your boyfriend's erect cock.

Apparently you lack basic comprehension. I said i was a part of the group but *I* Did NOT alt f4. Not once. I said that earlier.

Too funny man. I even said "IF YOUR BUDDIES" and then said to YOUR BUDDY RYAN WHO ADMITTED TO ALT F4ING" and you have the stones to say I lack reading comprehension. I was being a little harsh but your group is filled with pussies (maybe not you, congratulations for not following the crowd of pussies who inhabit this game). The main issue was everyone is prone to saying high gear is all duped/hacked and I can assure you that the group I run with has zero personally duped or hacked gear. We have a few weapons and items that were found on bodies, but most the high level gear was earned the legit way and when one of us dies we protect the body so the person can run back for the gear.

Next time you say someone lacks reading comprehension maybe try reading the post.

You're right, who the fuck cares? Yet, you're raging sooooooooo hard right now. Seriously bru, do the world a favor and take your unoriginal retard brain and bash it against your boyfriend's erect cock.

Accuses someone of "raging so hard" after saying this "go kill yourself." At least my kill yourself post was fucking original. Oh a gay joke, how fucking funny you 12 year old. You are the reason abortion is legal. Now go back to writing your stupid justifications for why it is fine for you to suck at this game and alt F4 "but mommy other people do it." Scumbag.

Edited by Zombie Jesus
  • Like 1

So much rage, so much hate. However, my question for all of you on either side of this fight is:

Why the fuck do you care?

Honestly, get over it. People will always be Alt+F4ing to avoid death, it happens in pretty much EVERY game that has the option. If you don't like it, go find a different game. It isn't your place to tell someone how to play a game. If they want to Alt+F4 after being shot, let them. Not to mention if you do enough damage they'll go into shock, then log back in and get a very long passed out timer.

To the OP: Get over it.

To the others: Get over it.

• Like 1

So much rage, so much hate. However, my question for all of you on either side of this fight is:

Why the fuck do you care?

Honestly, get over it. People will always be Alt+F4ing to avoid death, it happens in pretty much EVERY game that has the option. If you don't like it, go find a different game. It isn't your place to tell someone how to play a game. If they want to Alt+F4 after being shot, let them. Not to mention if you do enough damage they'll go into shock, then log back in and get a very long passed out timer.

To the OP: Get over it.

To the others: Get over it.

I agree to an extent (I know it is funny after reading the last posts), I only care when people try to defend the action. If you are going to be a pussy at least do not admit to being a pussy on the forums. The only part I disagree with is where you say we are telling someone how to play the game, well if calling people out for cheating is all of a sudden "telling them how to play" then I have no idea how they hell we should act. It will never be fixed and when it happens to me I just move on to avoid ghosting. I never come on the forum just to single someone out, and to be 100% honest I only read the thread to see the rage (that I then participated in). I just hate people defending the use of blatant cheating though, I could care less if you do it but have the decency to at least feel shame.

• Like 1

ClubMMC enters the ring!

THIS. IS. INCREDIBLE. Bahaha I'd like to say that I never alt+f4'd. I actually died twice and had to play Eagle Scout Simulator 2012: Russian Forest Extravaganza both times to get back to this fight. And never on my way back did I come across a DMR, Night Vision Goggles, Range Finder, AND a ghillie suit. The most I found was a double-barrel and a G17 and a Mtn. Dew.

My favorite part is where everytime we killed them they ALWAYS had the same gear mentioned above. Not just the first time we bent them over the bathroom sink. Also the part where we found the van first and you stole it from us! :D

• Like 2

You retards do realize tat you only need to rub around the top of the map to get fully geared in an hour or so? To many people jump to the conclusion of hackers

Seriously dud(sic). Your telling me that I can spawn on the beach, immediately run north, get geared up and over to stary in the same time it took ecstasy? which we now know was about 30 minutes.

Damn. I AM playing this game wrong.

• Like 1

I agree to an extent (I know it is funny after reading the last posts), I only care when people try to defend the action. If you are going to be a pussy at least do not admit to being a pussy on the forums. The only part I disagree with is where you say we are telling someone how to play the game, well if calling people out for cheating is all of a sudden "telling them how to play" then I have no idea how they hell we should act. It will never be fixed and when it happens to me I just move on to avoid ghosting. I never come on the forum just to single someone out, and to be 100% honest I only read the thread to see the rage (that I then participated in). I just hate people defending the use of blatant cheating though, I could care less if you do it but have the decency to at least feel shame.

To be perfectly honest I only see cheating as using scripts or glitches in the game to get an unfair advantage over people. Most of the time, when the guy you're shooting at Alt+F4s, you only really lose a couple rounds, and if you're a good aim you've probably knocked him unconscious for a really long period of time. Which you can choose to either wait, or just continue doing what you were doing in the first place.

Besides, I would much rather have people choosing to Alt+F4 to keep their gear over hacking/duping.

• Like 2

To be perfectly honest I only see cheating as using scripts or glitches in the game to get an unfair advantage over people. Most of the time, when the guy you're shooting at Alt+F4s, you only really lose a couple rounds, and if you're a good aim you've probably knocked him unconscious for a really long period of time. Which you can choose to either wait, or just continue doing what you were doing in the first place.

Besides, I would much rather have people choosing to Alt+F4 to keep their gear over hacking/duping.

But what happens when every single person starts doing it? Is it a part of the game? Devs don't think so.

Accuses someone of "raging so hard" after saying this "go kill yourself." At least my kill yourself post was fucking original. Oh a gay joke, how fucking funny you 12 year old. You are the reason abortion is legal. Now go back to writing your stupid justifications for why it is fine for you to suck at this game and alt F4 "but mommy other people do it." Scumbag.

Someone's really mad.

So you hate on people that alt f4 but don't hate on people that spawn items? Makes sense... Thanks for clarifying that for me!

OH MY GOD.

People be mad. I feel like I see a post like this every so often.

Both sides need to shut up and play the game. NOTHING WILL COME FROM RAGING AT EACH OTHER IN THE FORUMS.

No one should trust anything ANYONE says on this forum, or anywhere on the internet for that matter, why? BECAUSE IT'S THE INTERNET.

Get me a written testimony with audio and video that proves your side, then we'll talk.

I came here as well to enjoy some nerd rage which this group has provided in great portions. Thanks for that btw.

So you hate on people that alt f4 but don't hate on people that spawn items? Makes sense... Thanks for clarifying that for me!

Lolz, pay attention in English class this year. I wont explain because it wont work, just keep posting awesome posts.

People be mad. I feel like I see a post like this every so often.

Both sides need to shut up and play the game. NOTHING WILL COME FROM RAGING AT EACH OTHER IN THE FORUMS.

Incorrect, my entertainment comes from these type of threads.