Sign in to follow this  
Trakz (DayZ)

Real Bandity How its Done!

All bandits should watch this and learn from it

Edited by Trakz
  • Like 4

0/10

Dubstep and the person in the video can't aim for sheet.

• Like 2

Most of the time close combat situations end in me unloading a full clip into them, but since it takes time to load them dying, they get some shots off and kill me too. This doesn't happen all the time, but quite a bit...

• Like 1

Lol at least you give them the choice to live most of the time. That's pretty cool. Also sticking them up and robbing them is holding true to the bandit code. Most senseless murderers out there that think they are bandits don't seem to understand.

• Like 3

Lol at least you give them the choice to live most of the time. That's pretty cool. Also sticking them up and robbing them is holding true to the bandit code. Most senseless murderers out there that think they are bandits don't seem to understand.

I've managed to rob a few people and it was really satisfying leaving them with no side arm or main, I did it in a group and it was amazing. We took a PBX and went up the east coast doing it... Oh so good.

No.

0:50 - 1:10

miss, miss, miss, miss, miss, miss, miss

So pro.

Edited by super cool kid

Real banditry allright, when given the chance you chose not to kill but just steal.

I support this.

People who kill on sight for fun should have their own title, psycho killers.

People who kill on sight just to be sure, should have thier own title too, schizophrenic paranoids.

Terrible music, editing seems to be poorly done, 0/10.

• Like 1

What was i supposed to learn? I don't stay in south, so there is no option in north to try to take them hostages. You get shot or your hostage dc. Also your aim is so shitty. And so was the music. And editing.

Edited by csharp

All I learned from this is that some dude not only A) has shitty taste in music, but B ) has no problem leaving himself open as fuck while he orders around some noobs. Not to mention C) dude loves his slow motion....

And here I thought I would be witnessing some real banditry.

• Like 1

Thats not true Banditry Extra lmao thats just being a real big douchebag.

if more bandits actualy played like this not exactly like this but the princable is there not just running around like your playing call of dumass kids i watched this and it really opened my eyes on a new way to play this game the way its supposed to be played sice i posted this/watched it i stuck up 2 people even somone that had nothin but a hachet so i gave him a gun and he said thank u and left, when stuff like that happens it make me proud to be a bandit

real banditry?

you gotta be fast, sneaky, and speak with a silver tongue....

make every shot count, cause if you miss, the mother fucker you're robbing is going to rape face.

I'll just leave this here...true banditry

http://dayzmod.com/f...oobish-triumph/

Way to toot your own horn problem is though this story got more praise then yours