Gajit

Hero & Bandit Skin Variations

Aaaaaand there is no descriptive work...

No details.

Just a copy of the title.

• Like 2

Let's get this idea snowballing then; I'd like to see an increase in visual queues as your humanity goes up/down, the less humanity you have, indicates what type of shirt/pants your character would be wearing, this could also guage how much of an asshole or nice person they are.

Edited by PhantomHunta

Continuing the snowball, there should be hero/"bandit" skins for people with camo clothing/ghillie suits. Having a ghillie suit is great, but it sucks because if anybody sees me, there's a 99% chance that they assume I'm hostile, because there is no hero skin for ghillie suits.

• Like 2

Might as well throw an idea for the Ghillie suit...

Why not have like a different camo setting? Like Urban or Arctic (Yes, Arctic is pretty stupid in a forest setting, BUT Y'KNOW ME, MY IDEAS ARE SHIET.)

• Like 1

I think the Hero Skin should look more unique, atm i hardly tell the difference between survivor and hero...

it was faaairly late when i suggested this. So didnt have much to go one other then there needs to be some sort of variation. Me and a few friends are all heroes now but we all just looks the same. Maybe their could be Tiers depending on your humanity ie;

Tier 1 (5000 humanity) Default Hero Skin

Tier 2 (7500 humanity) Slightly cooler Hero Skin

Tier 3 (10000 Humanity) Slightly cooler then the slightly cool hero skin

etc, etc,

Edit.

The less humanity Bandits have the more Haggard and evil they should look.

Edited by Gajit

I think the Hero Skin should look more unique, atm i hardly tell the difference between survivor and hero...

I kinda like it that way. If anything, the bandit skin is the one that needs better cues. Maybe the bandit skin should be the survivor skin but with the holsters and such of the Hero? Right now bandits are really easy to spot at a distance. As for the bandit ghillie or survivor ghillie, they could have different shades or materials? For example, bandit ghillie might be colored more in line with the northern woods, while a hero ghillie would be more suited for the south?

• Like 1

All thats well and good, but once they equip a ghillie or camo, how the hell do you know if they are bandit or survivor. I've personally tossed my ghillie for this reason and will not shoot anyone but bandit skins from now on. 22500 humanity and rising

here is my idea.

Hero should have military outfit which will give him max camo.

Bandits should have pink shirt with hes name on :)

Hero & Bandit Skin Variations

what a very in-depth mind you have my friend..

I think the Hero skin should have red underpants on the outside

The bandit skin should have no pants at all.