Sign in to follow this  
Sweet Meat

Killed by a bandit.

Was exploring a barracks after a friend and I just got there, we were about to run out of it and as I checked the last room, there he stood ready to shoot us, I fell down and my buddy went in shooting, he killed him with hip fire, then died himself. I arrived at the barracks 45 minutes later, I found nvg on the way, a light machine gun, an AS50 sniper, I then found all three of our bodies lying on the floor, I found the truck hidden in the forest as it was, I loaded the truck plum full of bags loaded with ammo, guns were plentiful, I had two car tires to fully repair the rest of the UAZ, I was ready to leave this place, I joked with my friend over the Mic, saying "Now that I am ready to go I probably will start getting shot at" I get in the car, and start flying down the road of the Airfield, I then off in the distance here the sound of a bullet, then another, then the shatter of my bones as it killed me. So.. I guess that doesn't make a great story, but someone got some good loot, hope you enjoyed it!

Doubt it, the sniper who killed you probably didn't move an inch after he killed you. Probably server hopped too. I actually doubt that both of those guys were there when you arrived, the NWAF has become a server hoppers paradise.

A quick and amusing read, good stuff.

Keep on playin buddy.

D'awww, poor you.

Happens to All Day-Z players eventually D:

but best advice as said above:

"Dont get attached to your gear"

I wasn't too attached. I was simply hoping the bandit would read this and know I was happy about the joy he was going to experience from what I found. I was bringing back enough gear for 8 people and he intercepted me. I thought that if he got it, I would let him know the amount of effort I put into it, if he didn't get it, then others can read the story and hope to get the same loot options.

I wasn't too attached. I was simply hoping the bandit would read this and know I was happy about the joy he was going to experience from what I found. I was bringing back enough gear for 8 people and he intercepted me. I thought that if he got it, I would let him know the amount of effort I put into it, if he didn't get it, then others can read the story and hope to get the same loot options.

Believe me, he knows how much effort you put into it, which may in fact have partially motivated him to kill you and take it. This is the zombie apocalypse, everything is over, you don't matter and turns out you never did. I doubt he has any regard for your narcissism or your need to advertise it on the internet. This is going to hurt to hear, but guess what, he didn't get any particular joy from taking your gear, he probably forgot about it as soon as it happened, he doesn't remember your gamertag or the context for the interaction. Do you wanna know why? Because you aren't important and no appeal to an online message board is going to change that.

Edited by coleisman

Happens to All Day-Z players eventually D:

but best advice as said above:

"Dont get attached to your gear"

Don't get attached to your gear ...................... or you're gona have a bad day. :thumbsup: