Sign in to follow this  
kidkaor

Can this run the game/mod?

Ha. If you're spending $1000, it better reach max settings. I only spent $500 on my PC and can play every game at max settings.

what resolution 400x300?

Can my $1000 computer that i'm building today with all modern parts can it run this game? go away dude of course it can why the post?

what resolution 400x300?

Some people can play with 10 FPS on a 13", just fine.

I'm sorry for being new to computers and like to take precautions?

If I knew you guys were going to be dicks about it and not just answer a simple question, I would not have posted.

Will this custom built computer be able to run ARMA II/DayZ mod?

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/eyVY

If so, at max/medium/lowest settings?

you shouldn´t have any problems running the game at max settings i have a hd 4870 and i play at 1920x1080 and i have an average of 30 and i play smoothly so with your newer video card you should have at least an average of 50 depeding on the resolution you are going to play and nice pc you bought there enjoy!!

you shouldn´t have any problems running the game at max settings i have a hd 4870 and i play at 1920x1080 and i have an average of 30 and i play smoothly so with your newer video card you should have at least an average of 50 depeding on the resolution you are going to play and nice pc you bought there enjoy!!

By 50 do you mean 50FPS? Is that above average or?

Also, thanks. All the parts are currently on their way so I haven't made it just yet.

My specs:

Intel Core i7 3930K at 4,2 Ghz , 16 GB ram, 2xGeforce GTX 680 in SLI and I can't even run at max settings.

Max settings being the FULL 3d resolution and AA enabled. I run with 3d resolution at 150% (and everything else at max except AA) which is basically a form of supersampling so technically you don't need to enable AA but I still can't do both without dipping beneath 30 fps.

DayZ isn't optimised for SLI or crossfire configurations, try disabling one card, that rig should smash the shit out of this game.

I run an i5 2500k overclocked to 4.5gHz with 8gb 1600mhz RAM and a Sapphire Radeon 7850hd OC and I run it high on everything except AA in 1920x1080 and get 90/100fps.

Edited by TheSO

DayZ isn't optimised for SLI or crossfire configurations, try disabling one card, that rig should smash the shit out of this game.

I run an i5 2500k overclocked to 4.5gHz with 8gb 1600mhz RAM and a Sapphire Radeon 7850hd OC and I run it high on everything except AA in 1920x1080 and get 90/100fps.

Put 3d resolution to 2880x1620 or 3840x2160 and turn on vsync.