Sign in to follow this  
Rogan (DayZ)

Players in last 24 hours: less every day

Players in the last 24 hours is now down below 150k. The last time I looked it was 700k.

I'm with the other 450k players, I'm out until the standalone. And you'd better price it cheap, because you're burning through a lot of goodwill here.

Why do people feel the need to post threads that they and everyone in the world are done playing like anyone else actually gives a fuck? When you see the sale numbers, and they're extremely low, then maybe... MAYBE you can call it a failure. Until then, keep playing Pokemon, while the rest of us realize this is an alpha mod.

• Like 1

Yes how dare they release an alpha version with bugs in it. What were they thinking?

You are the reason game companies don't get more player feedback on their games earlier in development.

This is why we can't have nice things.

• Like 1

Who cares even the creator admits the mod is broken. I still enjoy the game despite the many faults but I realize its not going to get much better until the stand alone is released. Don't be a whiny bitch about the numbers for a free mod.

Uh, when was it EVER 700,000 in 24 hours. I have NEVER seen it at that number, and highly doubt it ever was, considering Skyrim, when it first came out, only had around 250,000 players, and Skyrim sold ALOT more copies than this game+mod.

Maybe you should get more solid info next time...

• Like 1

Op, you realize everyone isn't going to be playing at the same time, right?

Want to make sure you understand that concept.

Duh. They announced the stand alone, and the fucking alpha isn't suited for over a million players and the attention it has attracted.

They have also added +100K new players in the last fortnight. At $30 a pop for Arma2 that's around $3,500,000 spent on an alpha in spite of the many weaknesses.

Wait for the stand alone if you don't want to test. Your observation is moot.