Sammy101

Epic Player Killing Montage 4 (new)

(My third montage was warmly received here so here is the fourth)

This is my fourth montage (topic title was to grab attention, but some people have called epic), it's a shame however that some of these clips happen down South, instead of North because I've found out that the majority of people just stay South. However my last montage (third) was all in the North if you wish to view North only. Love, hate, criticism, it's all allowed.

Edited by Sammy101
  • Like 8

Holy shit that guy with the ghille suit was a bad shot (The one at Elektro fire station)

Yeah I can agree, although he did hit me once. :)

I dislike the video not because it's bad or so, it's just i've been playing solo alot my mates don't have the game so whenever I see a player i try to group up and be somekin of buddies but well the guy sees me i have a hatched and shoots straight away.. I hate that people just shoot on sight without even checkin if you are dangerous, I wish they penetrate killing players in some way.

I dislike the video not because it's bad or so, it's just i've been playing solo alot my mates don't have the game so whenever I see a player i try to group up and be somekin of buddies but well the guy sees me i have a hatched and shoots straight away.. I hate that people just shoot on sight without even checkin if you are dangerous, I wish they penetrate killing players in some way.

I've found out that if you have a mic and call out friendly in the big towns, people don't always shoot on sight. In fact, they usually run away or call out friendly too. Still, lots of people shoot on sight, but you can minimize that by having a mic. :)

I've found out that if you have a mic and call out friendly in the big towns, people don't always shoot on sight. In fact, they usually run away or call out friendly too. Still, lots of people shoot on sight, but you can minimize that by having a mic. :)

You can have a hero skin call out "Don't shoot me I'm a medic!" and still get blasted in the face like ... 85% of the time.

You can have a hero skin call out "Don't shoot me I'm a medic!" and still get blasted in the face like ... 85% of the time.

People aren't quite accustomed to hero skins yet. Also, I've met heroes that shoot survivors on sight before. Just gotta use the mic man. :)

People aren't quite accustomed to hero skins yet. Also, I've met heroes that shoot survivors on sight before. Just gotta use the mic man. :)

I do, it doesn't help. Anyways, Heroes who KOS aren't heroes very long.

I do, it doesn't help. Anyways, Heroes who KOS aren't heroes very long.

Sorry you haven't had as much friendly success as I've had. :( But keep trying. :) You'll definitely find people who are also friendly sooner or later.

Sorry you haven't had as much friendly success as I've had. :( But keep trying. :) You'll definitely find people who are also friendly sooner or later.

I've been playing a month. My 15% friendly estimate is based on personal experience, namely how often I get shot in the back while I'm minding my own business..

Edited by sp86

Sorry to hear that. But also just because you use your mic, doesn't mean you'll always get friendlies when calling out friendly. Sure, they can be unfriendly from the start. But, you also have to be firm and sound confident. Act like you know what's up, and behave like you're doing it right. At least, that's how I do it. Never act too naive, or friendly, that used to get me killed a lot. But ever since I acted confident, more friendly terms have been created. :)

Sorry to hear that. But also just because you use your mic, doesn't mean you'll always get friendlies when calling out friendly. Sure, they can be unfriendly from the start. But, you also have to be firm and sound confident. Act like you know what's up, and behave like you're doing it right. At least, that's how I do it. Never act too naive, or friendly, that used to get me killed a lot. But ever since I acted confident, more friendly terms have been created. :)

I can tell people they've got 4 M4's, a DMR, and an AS50 watching them if they're not chill. They shoot me anyways. It doesn't turn out well for them.

I didn't know so many people with vehicles go along the coast, might set up an ambush along the road somewhere and see what i can catch ;)

I didn't know so many people with vehicles go along the coast, might set up an ambush along the road somewhere and see what i can catch ;)

Yeah it's sort of ridiculous when you're in a clan server. They just drive alongside the ocean which is why I caught so many. Maybe they're newbies, lol.