TheSwedishBadger

Hackers gear and spawnd in heli

So i was playing dayz and we found two helis , one was broken and one was flayable.

We started to fly to chenro and then me and 2 other guys got teleported to Pulklova.

I was killed twice and the 3rd time i went in to get my gear they gave me night vison and gps and a pdw.

Will i or my friends get banned for driving a hacked heli and using the night vision and the gps.

The player that was hacking was probubly Luke or Nice_mizila something because luke was on a difrent server when it was hacked

and nice_mizla (something) gave me the stuff

Plz answer so i dont need to get banned and stuff

You're totally screwed. now that you posted, you'll definitely be banned.

But that said, no, you won't be banned. You get banned for using a script not for using hacked in gear, though don't be surprised when an admin kicks you or something like that for having hacked gear.

Another useless will I get banned post. Go read the other 500 posts about kids not reading and just asking questions first.

• Like 1

Another useless will I get banned post. Go read the other 500 posts about kids not reading and just asking questions first.

From historical evidence forums are for people to seek answers etc. People can/will ask questions without reading through the many thousands of older posts. Shut the ***k up and dont enter the thread if you dont want to help the poster. People who constantly bash the poster are just fkn di**s.

Dont like posts like this... DONT USE THE FORUMS.

From historical evidence forums are for people to seek answers etc. People can/will ask questions without reading through the many thousands of older posts. Shut the ***k up and dont enter the thread if you dont want to help the poster. People who constantly bash the poster are just fkn di**s.

Huh? What you crying about? I think the pony thread is over there.

crying??

i came in here to perhaps answer a question that i may have known about, not post pointless messages like a troll. GTFO c***s like you boil my piss. forums are here to provide people with answers. IE help people get answers and a fag like you comes along and (in every thread) and makes a sarcastic comment at the poster. Get a life numbnuts.

Edited by B0x73r
  • Like 1

And you're not exactly helping the original poster either.

crying??

i came in here to perhaps answer a question that i may have known about, not post pointless messages like a troll. GTFO c***s like you boil my piss. forums are here to provide people with answers. IE help people get answers and a fag like you comes along and (in every thread) and makes a sarcastic comment at the poster. Get a life numbnuts.

They also built a search box so people will quit flooding the forums with the same post over and over.

Boil your piss huh? That sounds serious, also what's with all the *****, u be sounding like my CD I bought from wal-mart.

And you're not exactly helping the original poster either.

Uh-oh watch out, u made it sigh. You're going to be called a bunch of *******