kayakinack

Banditry: The Underappreciated Service to the DayZ Community...ATM

All the people saying sniping isnt dangerous have obv never tried it, haha. I stopped doing it, cause i got tired of dieing all the time :P I know i suck at sniping, but still, you never do it unless youre ready to die. Its 10000000000 times riskier to snipe than to run through cherno deathmatching. And no, im not saying the people youre trying to snipe is gonna kill you, but all the people coming for you up there once you fired your gun once or twice. The five most common places to snipe around cherno is very well known, so even if youre relocating to another "good" spot, youre gonna get tracked down within 5 minutes by at least 2-10 people.

Anyone who has any idea how to snipe never EVER shoots multiple shots from the same location. That is like me running through cherno shooting my gun into the air yelling come n get me!. It's just not how you should snipe, although im sure people do die this way it's totally there own fault. If you play it carefully and move after every shot/kill, stay away from the real popular spots and have a ghillie in a bush if you're dieing more then you're killing you should just give up on sniping. Which may not be a bad idea, it is the zombie apoclypse not team deathmatch classic.

ahh yes cowards hiding behind the veil of the internet greifing people using whatever excuse they can think of to warp it into a good thing

yes that is a service

literally less then 30 minutes ago my team had our base raided north of the map, blew up our bus, car and ATV filled with medical supplies. i alone had over 10K humanity, they all died, im still at work so havent logged in yet. dam near lost all interest in the game due to the assholes and hackers, but hey you reflect the mass population of assholes and reinforce my opinion on humanity in general

why did you do it ?, so you could feel better about yourself after your daddy beats you ?

Edited by Hell-In-A-Handbasket

Hey guys, ive been playing dayz for a few days now (although it seems im attempting to play far longer than im actually in game.

On the subject of banditry. I made my frist kill just now.

How awesome does it feel. I can only imagine how he feels now. He never saw it coming, 6 foot away, in the face.

stalked him and waited in ambush as he left a tent. I hope he wore fresh underwear.

I have -13000 humanity, what is the threshhold for being a bandit.

I hear that giving blood bags to others raises your humanity,

Im on a fine edge weather to keep surviving or hunting men down like dogs.

Ill decide when I have player 2 in my iron sights.

this game kicks ass.

That is all.

All the people saying sniping isnt dangerous have obv never tried it, haha. I stopped doing it, cause i got tired of dieing all the time :P I know i suck at sniping, but still, you never do it unless youre ready to die. Its 10000000000 times riskier to snipe than to run through cherno deathmatching. And no, im not saying the people youre trying to snipe is gonna kill you, but all the people coming for you up there once you fired your gun once or twice. The five most common places to snipe around cherno is very well known, so even if youre relocating to another "good" spot, youre gonna get tracked down within 5 minutes by at least 2-10 people.

Can't tell if trolling or stupid... Of course sniping is dangerous if you're terrible and unoriginal at the same time, walking through the forest is probably dangerous for you as well.

You know what? You just buyed a military simulation where you can do all this but that is not the point of a zombie-SURVIVAL-game.

Who would shoot people from a hill in a zombieapocalypse when there is no need to do that.

As i understood, a bandit kills someone because the other person have something the bandit want for his own.

You would just be a psychopathic military veteran which is shooting to have at least some fun in the last hours of his live.

Just like this guy, andy, from the new version of "dawn of the dead".

But you see arma 2 has players who can shoot back and is usually small scripted scenarios in which everyone is aware of the situation. Greifers in Dayz don't like that, they'd rather camp a hill for 2 hours waiting for an oblivious new spawn.

But you see arma 2 has players who can shoot back and is usually small scripted scenarios in which everyone is aware of the situation. Greifers in Dayz don't like that, they'd rather camp a hill for 2 hours waiting for an oblivious new spawn.

Maybe that is the point.

Nontheless i was having fun the last two hours sniping Bandits in Cherno and helping newspawns by killing Z's/Griefers.

Even found a friend until we walked into some sort of hacked carpark and the server started lagging.

Survival mode in this game is so rediculously easy. I hope Rocket figures out so that we can actually stop playing this easy mode so im gonna pvp continually game.

Edited by sostronk

Yes. The only difference is without sniper rifles I have to get just a little closer to kill you. Its not all that more difficult, or less safe. Same principles still persist. If I see you before you see me it doesn't matter if I have a sniper or not.

It's much, much easier to remain completely undetected when you can shoot them from 800m+. And hell, even if someone does spot you there's nothing they can do about it unless they also have a sniper rifle. Getting close enough to kill someone undetected with other weapons is much more risky. The odds of them seeing you or being able to retaliate are much higher at that range.