Sign in to follow this  
WesleyWilders

Killed any bandits lately? Tell your story

I have recently killed my first lone bandit who was rampaging the server i was on with an AS-50, delighted to say i got the drop on him and took him down =D Not sure why im so proud but i am and had to share it somewhere as my girlfriend says "so what?" .....fuck her

• Like 1

You told your girlfriend that you killed a bandit in DayZ? I'd say you should pay more attention to your game addiction.

• Like 1

I spawned, heard footsteps, turned around. Killed a bandit. ( +1 Bandit kills). Bad karma for that guy. Everybody, don't mess with karma XD

You told your girlfriend that you killed a bandit in DayZ? I'd say you should pay more attention to your game addiction.

Lol'd.

(Since i saw your signature...

)
  • Like 2

Spawned in cherno church, closed the doors. 2 Ghillie suit guys opened it up 2 mins after, they opened fire and i fled to the corner. One of them came in and i killed him with my akm :D me 1 - bandits 0. I tried to loot him but couldnt, supose he ALT+F4 to avoid me getting his stash. Could loot him after 3 mins and now i have a FAL and a L85 thermal :D

I met up with a friendly in Cherno. We decided to team together to go raid the military tents. He got a little bit ahead of me so the bandit that snuck up behind him did not see me. I forget your name, fellow survivor, but I got the bandit that killed you. :(

I used to be a bandit but being a survivor is extremely fun soo.. I just looted elektro and was about to leave, I saw a bandit in the elektro barn, he had a bizon, initially i didn't want to shoot him, but as soon as he turned around and looked at me, i had to spray at him with my akm, I was worried because I thought my humanity would go down, thankfully, it didn't :D.

nah theres no addiction, just really enjoy this game. theres a lot of kill joys on these forums =P

I spawned inside an apartment at elecktro ( the tallest one). While going down the stairs, i heard gunshot. So i went to investigate. Then i saw a guy looting a dead body on the next apartment. Shot him once with my lee enfield and he goes down.Went to him and check his pulse, still alive. So i finished him off with my lousy makarov. +1 bandit kill :)

In the fire station in cherno, top floor, searching through some gear deciding what to throw away when a bandit walks up the stairs and opens fire, not a very good bandit though as i had the gear screen open and i managed to close that get my revolver out and take him out. left me with 1200 ish blood but i won and took all his gear :D

I killed my first bandit in the barracks at the NW airfield with my brother. he spawned behind us and killed my brother. i killed him back and ended up with 4 NV goggles.

Edited by asd5

I was at Balota airfield tents, looking for more ammo for my weapon. Another player is in there and has a DMR on his back, but low geared otherwise. I call out to him from my hiding spot and tell him to drop his weapon, he does so, I tell him to leave. He says okay and then tries to hide in a tent. I wait two minutes and laugh as he spins around trying to find me - then I tell him that I asked him to leave, stand up and start dancing, he tries to open fire with a revolver, one tags me, I return a shot and he drops to the ground. Bandits Killed: 1

When you can't find bandits to kill, make people in to bandits.

I was at Balota airfield tents, looking for more ammo for my weapon. Another player is in there and has a DMR on his back, but low geared otherwise. I call out to him from my hiding spot and tell him to drop his weapon, he does so, I tell him to leave. He says okay and then tries to hide in a tent. I wait two minutes and laugh as he spins around trying to find me - then I tell him that I asked him to leave, stand up and start dancing, he tries to open fire with a revolver, one tags me, I return a shot and he drops to the ground. Bandits Killed: 1

When you can't find bandits to kill, make people in to bandits.

derp

I killed my first bandit last night... Me and a friend were on top of the mountain between Cherno and Elektro (where the ATV spawns), anyway, we were just chilling out up there after barely escaping Elektro alive, we had transfused eachother an were both back to full life.

I was trying to get the ATV unstuck off a rock (it was missing one wheel anyway), when my friend says he see's 3 people coming up the other side of the mountain. We move abit away from the ATV (presuming they were coming up here to look for the ATV or repair it), after hiding abit i decide to move to a better place to get a better view, when suddenly i look up and see someone looking down at me with a Lee enfield, he shoots but misses, i get him in my sights and let off a round of my Lee enfield, he drops, i run abit down the hill to get some cover expecting his 2 friends to come help him, after awhile we move back up abit and the other 2 are gone, we loot and press on.

First kill, of any type of player, it was quite invigorating

Killed an high geared bandit in front of the Hospital. I was w ghillie and AKM afk in the lootable buildings, i dont hear anything so i bein to chat with my cell... when i saw someone moving on my monitor... and it was a silence and lethal Bandit wit NVG, rangefinder and L85 thermal. Killed with few shoot of AKM and looted him.

my frist bandit kill was in elektro, me and my friends had decoder to meet each there, when 1 of them gets shot, we try to find his body but we failed, about a minute later when we're in elektro eastern fire station(with the 3 of us) another 1of us dies when he was raiding the tower. Me and my other friend decided to go to a better position to take him out (because he had the highground) when we were at the office we couldn't see him anymore at the station, suddenly we heard shots coming from across the road. He had moved himself to the roof of the hospital, as we were on the seconde floor and couldnt go to top he had an advantage, for a moment notering happend cause we waited, who would show his head first. As he die it first we had a little firefight, but nothing Really happend, but unfortunatly THE zeds heard the shots too, so for a we were busy fighting them. After we settled with them we focussen our thoughts on THE bandit again, who was still on THE rooftop, after another little firefight, we saw that THE bandit left, only when we left elektro, I saw that I had +1 bandit killed. I still think i didn't do it properly (you might think that i would know if i had killed someone, but it didn't show at THE Bottom left in that server.) so wooslikz if u read this im not finished with you!

first bandit kill was from a deer stand. my friend and i had just come down a hill to clear it out, my friend had a crossbow, i had an akm and ghillie suit. i had gone up the tower, with my friend taking out the zeds silently with his xbow when i hear 4 shots from a silenced weapon on the road behind the stand. my friend drops dead. using 3rd person i could see 2 players, one with an enfield, one with a bizon. i stay prone in the stand and combat roll to get a shot from the ladder opening. after 5 rounds, the guy with the bizon drops dead. +1 bandit kills. the guy with the enfield had turned around at this point, thinking possibly that the gunfire had come from uphill. i put 2 rounds in his back and realized that i was bleeding, so i rolled back and bandaged myself with rounds hitting the wood all around me. looking back out i see now that there is a 3rd guy up the hill a bit with an m4a1 assault rifle. when he stops to reload after wasting all 30 rounds hitting nothing but wood, i roll back out and put a round toward him. he ducks behind a tree. at this point i notice the 2nd player (the one with the enfield) is bandaging himself on the other side of the road. rational thought and aim going out the window, i empty my mag into him, 15 rounds or so. he drops dead (+1 murder) i roll back out and unload my 2nd mag at the 3rd guy who had tried to run toward my position and fire at me from below, he drops halfway across the road. im at 5k blood, with 3 dead hostiles. 1 bandit, 2 survivors. after looting i had a bizon sd, alice pack, 3 blood bags, 2 morphine, a map+compass, and i took the m4 in my backpack for my friend who had been murdered before he even knew there was any danger. that was back in may. when the ghillie reset happened, i lost that skin. but i'm still alive. havn't had to kill anyone since then, and im glad. closest i got was yesterday while looting the nw airfield around dawn, was approaching the back of the fire station with my shiny new m4a3 cco when i look up the tower and see someone moving up the stairs. sighting in i catch a glimpse of his tag with a big fat (BANDIT) before his name, on his way back down he was greeted by 4 rounds through the tower window. he went down the rest of the stairs out of my line of sight and alt+f4'ed. that fiasco aggroed about 15 zeds, bringing my z kill count to about 450.

• Like 2

The other night while me +2 were looting a downed heli near stary some bandit hacker came jumping out of the bushes yelling something like "that's why you don't mess with me", 1 second after he started spraying and missing everything my mate puts a round in his head. He came back 2 times after that, teleporting himself behind us but we killed him instantly as he did that.

ok my first bandit kill went like this......me and my squad members were making our way down to Elektro from Stary Sobor i was equipped with an l85 and a Glock 17 my partner had an m4 and m9SD we ran up a hill not knowing 2 bandits were going up the other side of the hill i was stupidly running with my glock in hand i met with the first bandit who had a CZ550 he shot i screamed i shot he screamed unfortunately i only had my glock out i unloaded a full mag. of glock ammo in about 1.5 seconds into his chest and head area dropping him like a stone but it was too late for i had been shot by his partner who had some sort of long rifle i died my partner shot a few times failing to laid a bullet on the enemy then got shot later i left behind rangefinders, NGs, l85. Glock, Gps, compass etc... but i was so gutted when i realized that i lost my mountain dew :(

I was in Elektro rearming after being killed. I was scouting out on top of the firestation roof and noticed some aggro'd zeds, and behold there was a dude sitting in a house. I couldn't tell much since he was too far away, and I had a Lee Enfield, but behold he ran straight to the firestation I was in. I could see before he came in that he had a bandit skin so I took the ladder down to the bottom roof, and watched the window. He came up and I took some shots with the god awful enfield, and he took some shots. Zombies were coming up so he ran down and I could see him on the side of the firestation, followed by some hits and screaming. I came down and shot the zombie eating him and said "I don't like bandits" and proceeded to shoot him in the face B)

Not a kill per say but I ultimately caused his death. So was looting a town and i met another player didnt kill me at first so I was thinking yay! So we stayed close to each other for a bit until zeds separated us. We meet each other again in cherno and he tries to kill me with his crowbar so i shoot him in the legs with my double barrel and bookd it. Well he follows me and still tries to kill me so I did the next most sensible thing piss off as many zombies as humanly possible and transfer the aggro over to him.

update... was raiding airfield, went into fire station. walked up 2 flights of stairs and noticed someone on the roof. "friendly?" -- "yes" -- "need any help?" -- "no" -- "k have a good one im getting out of here before shit goes sideways." proceed to exit the back of the fire station and duck into the woods, 30 seconds into my escape *CRACK* *CRACK - CRACK* yeh... he missed with a sniper 3 times. i turned around and fired 20 rounds from my m4 in his direction. half hoping i got the kill, half just wanting to finish off this a-hole, i take out my silenced m4 and move carefully back toward the fire station. 2 feet from the back door 4 ar rounds hit me in the back. well played bandit... well played.

So i was in elektro with a friend. as we raided the powerplant, i could see a survivor on top of the eastern firestation. while I was in the top part of the firestation. part of me was hungry for a kill, while the other part tried to push that hunger back. for about ten seconds i did nothing but asking my friend if i should take the shot or not. then i saw a second survivor on climbing on top. and the moment he got there, he was instantly gunned down by the other survivor. :o

well that did it for me >:( , 5 shots later with my lee enfield, i had +1 bandit kills. so whoever reminds himself of being gunned down on top of the eastern firestation. know that you were avenged B)