Grimbo

Camping your body.

To all those cunts who camp the bodies of people who they've just killed so they can do it again, go and fuck yourselves. Dont you have anything better to do than grief other players and waste other people's time?

To all those cunts who camp the bodies of people who they've just killed so they can do it again' date=' go and fuck yourselves. Dont you have anything better to do than grief other players and waste other people's time?

[/quote']

How mad are you right now? Be honest.

Had to vent off the frustration with those people. Oh and yes, it's totally my fault, I shouldev been more careful. But it doesn't mean that people who do that aren't complete assholes.

Besides. there's only so much you can do when someone spawns behind you and shoots. (thats how i died the first time) The annoying thing was that he knew i'd try to recover my corpse since i had great gear on it, so he picked a position that overlooked my corpse. and did it again.

I was outplayed, it's true, i was mad at myself as i was mad at him. But this behavior is outrageous when i play i want to relax and have fun, not deal with assholes like that.

Had to vent off the frustration with those people. Oh and yes' date=' it's totally my fault, I shouldev been more careful. But it doesn't mean that people who do that aren't complete assholes.

Besides. there's only so much you can do when someone spawns behind you and shoots. (thats how i died the first time) The annoying thing was that he knew i'd try to recover my corpse since i had great gear on it, so he picked a position that overlooked my corpse. and did it again.

I was outplayed, it's true, i was mad at myself as i was mad at him. But this behavior is outrageous when i play i want to relax and have fun, not deal with assholes like that.

[/quote']

Then go play another game. This is a legitimate response that you cannot deny.

You cannot change a game to be more rewarding to your mood, just get ANOTHER game.

Why even go back for your gear? I would have assumed my body was hidden after he took what he wanted off it.

That you "went back for it" makes me think you were on the bean coast.

You admit you should've checked the area first so I won't harp on that.

I don't have the patience to camp, but I don't see how camping a corpse/tent/vehicle is a dick move.

In the precise scenario where he killed you and waited for you to come back to kill you again I can understand; but if you're going to camp a corpse you're using it as bait for any player -- in fact I'm sure he was hoping some one else would wander by and check the corpse to give him more loot.

This is not the game to "relax and have fun". This is the anti-game.

HTFU to borrow a term.

Rule #1 - Never go back to the place where you got shot.

You're both wrong.. first because you ded, so you shouldn't be able to recover anything from the body of "you in the past life".. it makes no sense at all; second because the "killer" is waiting for the same person he killed already to go there again to kill him again, that (again) doesn't make sense as well.

It's unrealistic on many level... unless this is a inception simulator.

However recently this mod is turned into a sci-fi (see multi-dimension server swap) videogame and generally into a FPS/shooter/deathmatch .. so i wouldn't be surprised of this stuff.

Don't bother. Sandbox games are not for you.

Dont you have anything better to do than grief other players and waste other people's time?

Yea some people just feel like waiting 5 hours to land a single bullet on someone.

Don't even bother going back, assume the guy who killed you took everything worth having off your corpse and celebrated by eating all the food he couldn't carry and hiding the rest.

I have never died and instantly thought "oh I can make it back to get my gear from here". I've made a new plan, explored a new area and fought some new people.

I died once by a bandit that was camping the shoreline near some docks. I got shot turned around and shot him and he shot me again. We both died. But I respawned in the same place as 2 mins before. Got all my loot plus his too. LOL