Sign in to follow this  
Gamesona

New Free UK server!

Hello everyone

Feel free to enjoy our new UK DayZ server!

Server Name: DayZ - UK 285 (v1.7.2.5/Beta 95883) [VETERAN|3DP:ON|CH:ON][GMT+1] Gamesona

I.P. Address: 85.234.146.76:2312

Restart Times: 12:20 am, 12:20 pm , 6.20pm

This is our first server so feel free to leave feedback regarding recommended changes, or any problems.

If you appreciate the service please let us know at http://www.facebook....amesonaofficial

Also give us a visit at http://www.gamesona.com

Good luck out there!

Edited by Gamesona
  • Like 1

CH:ON - with distance and nametags or without? you should at least diseable NT and the meters on the CH.

Yeah, nametags sucks

I'd suggest Veteran, as alot of people don't like the map showing people or nametags on.

I know alot of my friends avoid regular servers and servers with nametags on.

It's obv. your choice though. :D

Edit - your also running an old OA patch. About 4 versions old or something. Not that i care...but it may also put people off.

Edited by GeordieMarv

Playing Regular doesn't help you learn the game, it just helps people find you to kill you. Far easier to learn in Vetran, where your location isn't given away on the map.

• Like 2

Thank you for the feedback everyone, we changed the server to veteran, so name tags should be off. for now CH will remain unless you all think it is necessary.

• Like 1

We are currently renovating our website, and will be relaunching it along with its new features next week.

Please enjoy our server, and let us know if there is anything we can change to make it more fun!

Are any hackers being banned quickly? And are the vehicles saving on restart. Might come check it out:) need a new home server anyway.

Sorry for the late reply, unfortunately we have no control over how many vehicles there are in game and their spawn locations.

Hello All

We have noticed that a lot of the server's regular members have recently deserted the server. I would just like to know whether there something putting people off so I can change it and improve the overall experience and usefulness of our server.

After reviewing the server, we have updated it to the most recent patch.

Our apologies for not doing it sooner!

I tried getting on it last night. Is it down? It was one of my favourite servers D:

• Like 1