ANCD

What's your humanity?

I had 10,000 but I had to shoot some guy who took an M107 out of my truck without permission.

Something around 1k atm. Have six murders so far (killed eleven people total in maybe three months) most of whom have been my friends.

At least my friends knows to lie down now, when I open up on the zeds. :P

Positive humanity ? what is this madness.

Are we all playing the same game called DayZ ? :P

Edited by Vipala

Current humanity +30270.

That is with two player kills for my total time played over the last few months.

One player I shot back when you spawned with pistols. I spawned in and heard shots. I saw a guy shooting at another player who was spawining in so I shot him.

The second kill was after chasing down a guy who gunned down one of our buddies as he was spawning in. Dead before he even left the loading screen. Another friend and I were on the way to meet him where he had camped out. We heard the shot and saw the kill message so we ran up, chased the bandit down and gave him a dirt nap.

I guess I have given a lot of blood bags, to strangers as well as friends. Not to mention pills, morphine, etc.

Hero? Maybe. Survivor? Definately.

Edited by JustZombieJames

Around 5000 and my Hero skin looks awesome, opposed to all the Towelies.

I'm quivering in my boots at all these bad ass people with -50k+ humanity, they have so much skill killing unarmed people.

I was at like 6k, then when I died I had a hero skin. But now it always starts at 0, as does my zombie kills, whenever I log back in.

Allways resetting to zero after logoff :P Never shot anybody tho and helped alot so kinda goes high in the + zone I think :P

And if a bandit hits my way I will gun it down for sure, be ready for that FN FAL bullet in your head. B)

3250 with two murderds.

The system seems a bit buggy for the moment, I cant realy find any justifications for the scores and the differences we have between one and another.

3 month old, current character been alive for 2X days.

Edited by DancingBear

The humanity system is broken atm. When 2.5 came out I started with 2790 humanity. Then I murdered someone and it dropped to -390. Then I killed another man and it got to -240 and I became a bandit, altho my murder/bandit kill count did not change. A minute later I became a survivor again and regenerated back to 2500. Then I got a ghillie suit and my humanity has been rising since. Its 4550 at the moment and rising all the time while Im sitting in a bush. Gonna be a saint by tomorrow.

I think my interface is bugged, I get these weird pink boxes where there are supposed to be numbers.