Sign in to follow this  
doom4mr

Interesting and Original way to present new stuff and features in DayZ: videos

When new feature added to DayZ, Rocket just post it in forum, and that it.

It will be more interesting if every new feature will be presented by short Youtube video.

this will be even more interesting if no other info will be posted about the feature at first, only the video.

For example:

If radio communication feature will be added in the next patch, we will have short video where group of survivors set up communication tower and all the required stuff to transmit, they hear only noise at first but then after couple of calls, we will see how other survivor, somewhere, walks near dead policeman zombie, he hear the radio call (dead policeman zombie has the radio), then he pick it up and answer the call.

Dogs: survivor walks somewhere in the wilderness or woods, then he hear *woof* *woof* he stops and see dog in the woods he throw meat and dogs goes with him...

or if female zombies added to DayZ, then we will have short video about how 2 survivors walk somewhere they hear female crazy shout and then wild female zombie appears from the woods or something.

This is not very important suggestion and has nothing to do with the game play itself but it will be very original and interesting.

I would really like to see this.

At least this can be added to the standalone game...

Dev team probably will not have the time to do it, but maybe DayZ fans who create DayZ videos will help them and create this short videos.

In the current and upcoming versions of this game there will be a lot of changes,

so for now its gonna be a lot of work that doenst really add much.

I mean, when I check the changelog I know whats new in less than 10 seconds.

Though, If the game is standalone it could be fun, but not essentional.

For now it would just be time consuming.

But, it would be funny ofcouse ;)

Why not try it yourself? :)

Edited by Cats

I know

DayZ fans can volunteer to create this videos...

*EDIT*

Why not try it yourself? :)

I'am not familiar with camera scripting and movie making in DayZ...

Edited by DooM4MR

yea i dont mind this idea, but i think its part of a whole effort that should be whipped up in the community to start taking on some of the burdens, ESPECIALLY IN THE FORUMS, because they are clearly understaffed.