TheRealist

Rocket, please eliminate all ***ers.

I know there is a lot of topics about this, but i am just adding to the high demand.

Yup, everyone who plays DayZ has to have experienced some sort of hacker. However Rocket need to do something about this fast.

The other day i was playing DayZ, i had an M16A2 adn some other decent loot and i was making my way, casually, making my way up to Stary then eventually the airfield - When a f*@^&!* hacker dropped me from the bloody space station and back! I don't know, but it was like he launched everyone up into the air and let us sit back and watch our charters fall a horrible death.

I know it is going to be a hard task to do, but with over a million players (probably half of them hackers), Rocket really needs to sort this out. They have done a great job with DayZ, however the hackers are ruining it.

Regards,

Realist.

So your name is "TheRealist" and you think Rocket will eliminate all hackers on his own?

dC1eb.gif

Edited by NoRegrets
  • Like 2

As much as I want to be all, "Rocket you suck!" (believe me I'm on that side more often than not), this really isn't Rocket's fault. The Anti-cheat Battleye is responsible for the issues. Not Rocket. While Rocket can pressure them to fix problems specifically for Day Z (which is what's being done currently) it's all based on a pretty flawed system to begin with.

• Like 1

I was on a 9 day guy, had everything I needed. Tried a DE server last night because it had alot of players, as approaching cherno, I see smoke coming out the top or behind an office building. Then I see a ghillie guy appear on the top of one of the mining shaft towers, 800 metres away, so I sniped him. No kill come up but I got the murder. 5 minutes later me and my other 2 friends seen a message about the moon, knowing what was coming we tried to back out. I died but my friend figured out how to prevent your death. As setup is completed, Just keep letting yourself fall for so much, till you like tree height, Then back out, join again and backout immediatly, and keep doing it till your at the floor, He didnt even get a broken leg with this method.

My guess now is that it was probs the ghillie guy I sniped that executed the script.

• Like 1

Yup, everyone who plays DayZ has to have experienced some sort of hacker. However Rocket need to do something about this fast.

I havn't seen a single hacker.

I know there is a lot of topics about this, but i am just adding to the high demand.

No, you are adding to the spam.

Locked.