proxyguy

The Truth - Tent Behavior Explained

Nice. Now it has lost all of it's consistency. Clean it up as well please.

No.

I want readers to be able to see what kind of poster they are dealing with.

No.

I want readers to be able to see what kind of poster they are dealing with.

face_okay.jpg

Though they will also see the kind of moderator that slums around here. You also locked me out of commenting on my own post so I couldn't respond to your abuse.

[user banned for PPS evasion. -Max]

Edited by Max Planck
Do not evade suspension
  • Like 1

We placed several tents over the last few days on different servers (version 1.7.2.4 and 1.7.2.5). We put 1 item inside and left it there. We put numerous items inside the tent and left them there and we put some items inside the tent, saved the tent and took the items out again (w/o the intention of duping though!)

With both versions and on all servers all the tents were empty after a server restart (no matter who of us places the tent). On the 1.7.2.4 servers the tents didn't even come back until a second (or third) server restart.

So as of now tents seem to stop working at all, at least for us.

It's like the above guy says - old tents (1.7.2.3 and older) reload their last (1.7.2.3 ) configuration at each restart. New tents (1.7.2.4 and newer) don't save at all. There's much more bugginess to it ofc, e.g. the temporary tent duping, when relocating.

All in al, the OP's claim is unfounded. Might be that it behaves as such for him (though I doubt it), it obviously cannot be applied as a genral rule.

Edited by Fector