Sign in to follow this  
Melliz

Leaving the mod to die..

Well i guess you want to work on the new and exciting dayzgame, but leaving the mod this broken... :s

Glitches from military corpses makes balota, berezino, NW airfield, green mountain and more unplayable.

Tents doesnt save or bugs out..

Vehicles doesnt saves or bugs out..

The rest of the bugs i can live with but theese makes the game boring..

Cant you at least fix this so we can play the mod until the game launches?

It already seems like the number of players are declining fast.

//Melliz

Cool, see you in standalone in a few months.

However will any of us survive without you playing? Without you the game is sure to die!!!

Beta/alpha/whatever. Just remember this is a free unfinished game which we are given the privilege to play.

• Like 1

K.

Well i guess you want to work on the new and exciting dayzgame, but leaving the mod this broken... :s

Glitches from military corpses makes balota, berezino, NW airfield, green mountain and more unplayable.

Tents doesnt save or bugs out..

Vehicles doesnt saves or bugs out..

The rest of the bugs i can live with but theese makes the game boring..

Cant you at least fix this so we can play the mod until the game launches?

It already seems like the number of players are declining fast.

//Melliz

Thank you for posting your very relevant oppionion, I hope i will se your important statments on every forum so the world.

Thank you Melliz for making the world a better place, and oh have a great time not playing DayZ.

(I was however ironic, fuck you!)

My bad; I thought you were leaving DayZ because you were dying.

Nevermind.

Edited by br00mmmm

Your understanding of the English language is just as appalling as your understanding of game development.

Go play the Wii you incompetent faggot.

[user warned. -Max]

Edited by Max Planck

i'll bet even though he's complaining, he'll still be playing the alpha until the standalone comes out

It always amuses me that people make these "LEVIN 4 EVA!" posts as the very first one they make. Like they are some gaming messiah and their living is some Earth moving news, instead of a complete fucking nobody that no one gives a shit about.

The response is "don't let the door hit your arse on the why out" so why do you do it? You are no one. We don't care. We will not miss some whiny cunt who signs his posts.

• Like 1

I wasn't the only one, coming into this thread, expecting a goodbye from a fellow gamer because they were leaving the game to go die somewhere, was I? I hope not.

Edited by PunchClockVillain

It seems the SPLIT is here, slowly but surely we are filtering out the regular FPS players and the Die Hard Arma players.

I have noticed that on veteran servers without 3rd person you will only encounter Arma players.

I'm having fun on these few Veteran servers, no noobs, no FPS regulars just die hard arma players.

The stand alone version will remove all kiddies from the Arma mod version, the arma mod version will be better and more editable then the stand alone version, you are talking about the 1.7.2.3, but im talking about version 1.2.3, this version is now beeing edited and made compatable with just regular arma.

But the mod for the arma community will be not one of a kind, some people will use the dayz together with ace, acre and other mods, the community will find new ways of implementing dayz.

The fun thing is that the dayz mod has given us a new toy to play with, the SQL DB persistant character thingy, this will be nice to have on just your own server, this way you are able to host your own dayz and try to collect your own community with cool players.

Maybe we even have the dayz mod as a new clan vs clan based game, maybe we will have militairy missions with encounters of zombies.

Trust me be happy there will be a stand alone version for the 3rd person video game players. It will clean the arma dayz community, and we will be cleared of pussies and alt F4 fcks.

:lol: DAMN!

Scrotto Baggins( melliz ), if your bored you can give me a mouth hug :thumbsup: