Sign in to follow this  
nafienx

Good Guy Hacker!

Well the other day myself and my friend/clan leader/admin of our server were doing some late night sniping around Cherno, and Elektro. We start off the night by heading to Cherno, jerk around for a bit and then proceed to head to Pik Kozlovo to see if the ATV spawned. We head to the lake just west of the mountain to see if the Helicopter had also spawned. No helicopter so we then proceed to head up the mountain. We make our journey to head up the mountain, and no ATV. We tamper around there for a bit and then head west off the mountain back to the lake.

I was checking out some local scenery while my leader heads down to recon. He makes it to the bottom and calls out that there's a helicopter that just spawned and there's three guys jumping in and about to take off. So I run down and we pull out our DMR's and unload 2-3 mags into the side of the chopper. (We did enough damage to bring it down) the hackers then proceed to "crash land" in Prigorodky and spawn another helicopter and we take out the pilot, gunner, and a straggler trying to make a run for it. After waiting for 10mins or so we then proceed to head to the helicopter and do some strafe runs. We head up north (to our camp) to re-fuel, re-arm, repair. We make a safe landing in an open field and I get taken out by an AS50, our door gunner gets taken out, and my leader begins to hit the deck while looking for the killer.

I respawn and a few moments later I get teleported back to the chopper, and with a mysterious voice says "Are you with the hackers that spawned the helicopter?". I explain our story and what happens, he then teleports our door gunner, pilot/leader/friend/clan leader to us so we can re arm, re supply, and give us our weapons back. He then explains his story saying he was following these hackers who spawned the helicopter earlier, and has basically been "counter hacking" them, and giving them living hell. He would just follow them around the servers and not let them proceed to do a single thing.

Long story short, hackers can be douche bags. But remember Good Guy Hacker is watching.

• Like 3

I have ran into similar experiences. Beans for you ser.

:lol: Oh stop it you!

I don't support any kind of hacking, Good guy or bad nuker guy,

But i'd still say its cool h was trying to counter hack them hackers xD

Why won't they just install a good automatic anticheat ?

Why won't they just install a good automatic anticheat ?

This was a good week or two ago, before our big Battle Eye update.

Oxymoron

Oxymoron

lullll

as much as I hate hackers, I wouldn't mind more good guy hackers =D