Sign in to follow this  
siam331

Banned for using Hacked/duped weapons

I am trying to understand why the fuck people are getting banned for using hacked or duped weapons when they had no part in hacking/duping the weapon. Picking up a weapon is a part of the game. Its not my fucking problem u retards at battleeye cant catch the people hacking/duping. I picked up the gun from a truck :S and thus is absolutely validated to use it. If you dont want me to take it out of my inventory (theres alot worser bugs in this game then that). Dont be banning people for having them because alot of players pick up guns. I dont keep track of every goddam guy that im allowed to use and pick up guns selectively. if i like i pick. So either do your job right or find another one. Unfairly banning people for doing nothing wrong is stupid. If i did nothing wrong then why should i be punished for someone elses hack. if u dont want people to pick up certain guns then give global messages saying exactly which guns.

• Like 1

You may be the dumbest person I've seen on this forum.

This.

Battleye won't ban you for using hacked/duped weapons. We all know you spawned them in, stop crying, and learn your lesson.

• Like 5

You probably got banned by a server admin after someone reported you having a banned weapon on you after they killed you or something.

• Like 1

You may be the dumbest person I've seen on this forum.

Your Probably the Hacker that hacked it in...

Your Probably the Hacker that hacked it in...

Lol? We all know battleye doesn't ban for possessing hacked weapons, only executing scripts. Retard.

Nope sorry im not the hacker. If i was i wouldnt be pissed about it in the forums. I wasnt global banned just banned from 1 server as soon as i joined. Which is why im trying to understand the logic behind it. Why the fuck would i be posting this if I was the hacker.. its general discussion.. u pass kinder garden? if so use some common sense. It WAS a battleeye ban for Possession of a m107 TWS no scripting.

Lol? We all know battleye doesn't ban for possessing hacked weapons, only executing scripts. Retard.

Add me on steam. ill give u my tws and then join 74.91.120.179:2302. Wait 30 secs then shoot urself for being a dumb ass

Edited by siam331

Even if you're not, the mindset that 'Oh I'm the one who didn't spawn it in, so I'll keep using it because I won't get banned' is pretty childish

You have an item that isn't included and even at times, removed from the day z database for a reason.

qq more.

• Like 4

Even if you're not, the mindset that 'Oh I'm the one who didn't spawn it in, so I'll keep using it because I won't get banned' is pretty childish

You have an item that isn't included and even at times, removed from the day z database for a reason.

qq more.

Again you misunderstand my point. My point isnt that i have a hacked weapon so i should be able to use it because i wasnt the hacker. My point is many people do not know which items are hacked and which arent. I picked up the gun because its badass and it was later someone told me that tws guns are actually hacked in. Now at that point again im not saying oh well i didnt hack it in so i should be able to use it. The point here is that if i do have it just take it out of my inventory dont ban me :S. If i was the hacker then by all means ban the shit out of me. But if someone picks up the gun not knowing then they shouldnt be banned.

Theres 4071 servers so i couldnt care less about being baned from 1 server, which is why its not in ban appeals im just trying to figure out why these battleeye people are so incompetent. Find the people who hack these things and ban them or make them disappear out of dayz

You probably got banned by a server admin after someone reported you having a banned weapon on you after they killed you or something.

If that was the case i would understand but it was automated. I loged in and 10 secs later i got it. Also the gun was in my backpack so no1 could have seen it.

You can give all the moral speeches u want but if u saw a heatseeking rocket launcher in the back of a truck i guaranty u, you will take it out for a spin. Banning people for having them isnt the answer. Banning people for spawning them is.

Edited by siam331
  • Like 1

Your missing the point. BattleEye isn't banning players who are in possession of hacked weapons. They are banning players who have scripted items in which are displayed in the players logs. Is someone claims they are banned for being in possession of a hacked weapon, have been banned for it and that they haven't used scripts in the game, they are full of shit.

Edited by sostronk

Your missing the point. BattleEye isn't banning players who are in possession of hacked weapons. They are banning players who have scripted items in which are displayed in the players logs. Is someone claims they are banned for being in possession of a hacked weapon, have been banned for it and that they haven't used scripts in the game, they are full of shit.

I am claiming EXACTLY that. Dont believe me? add me on steam: Siam331, ill give u the gun then log into 74.91.120.179:2302 and find out for urself. If your the server admin or something i can log into ur server and u can check my player logs.

Edited by siam331

I am claiming EXACTLY that. Dont believe me? add me on steam: Siam331, ill give u the gun then log into 74.91.120.179:2302 and find out for urself. If your the server admin or something i can log into ur server and u can check my player logs.

Thats not a global ban then, only a server ban which is implemented by server admins, not BattleEye. Server admins can do what they like as far as Im concerned.

Hunterboy, I would not talk if I were you since US 1040..... bans for even getting NEAR your camps. ;)

Edited by DJ SGTHornet

"this alien plasma cannon can't be illegal to use because it is not named specifically in my nations gun control laws".

While I understand your frustration at being banned, these weapons are not meant to be in the game at all - They are not meant to be used at all. That goes for both players and hackers. Remember that these are guns that, as far as the mods universe is concerned, does not exist. As an adult, if you start playing around with random stuff you've never seen before, you will eventually get your fingers blown off. It's not just against the rules, it's a rather silly idea from the viewpoint of an authentic Chenarus experience.

Also, to sostronk (and anyone else blabbing on about BE). Please be a good boy and take some reading classes, the OP has posted already that this has nothing to do with global bans, only on a single server.

• Like 2

In my opinion by using the hacked weapons is almost as bad as spawning them in yourself. If I see a tent/vehicle or a player with one, even as being a medic I do everything I can do dispose of them (Yes, including murder).

• Like 1

Hunterboy, I would not talk if I were you since US 1040..... bans for even getting NEAR your camps. ;)

We've never banned for getting near our base.

"this alien plasma cannon can't be illegal to use because it is not named specifically in my nations gun control laws".

While I understand your frustration at being banned, these weapons are not meant to be in the game at all - They are not meant to be used at all. That goes for both players and hackers. Remember that these are guns that, as far as the mods universe is concerned, does not exist. As an adult, if you start playing around with random stuff you've never seen before, you will eventually get your fingers blown off. It's not just against the rules, it's a rather silly idea from the viewpoint of an authentic Chenarus experience.

Also, to sostronk (and anyone else blabbing on about BE). Please be a good boy and take some reading classes, the OP has posted already that this has nothing to do with global bans, only on a single server.

Thank you for being the only one to actually read. I understand your point and i would agree with you. But the problem is this game does not come with a manual or a tutorial or anything at all showing guns or anything else. m107 is a valid gun that is very rare, its only the tws version thats hacked in. You cannot expect every player to magically know which guns are legit and which arent. There isnt a hacked sign beside the gun nor are there announcements saying anything. Now i agree that these guns should not be in game, in which case they should take them out by taking it out of peoples inventory. Not by banning them unless they were the ones to hack it in.

The ban was only for ONE server (not global) but it was a battleeye ban or atleast thats what it said. Battleeye ban:..... weapon m107 tws. The next server i went to i had no problems with.

Edited by siam331

Thank you for being the only one to actually read. I understand your point and i would agree with you. But the problem is this game does not come with a manual or a tutorial or anything at all showing guns or anything else. m107 is a valid gun that is very rare, its only the tws version thats hacked in. You cannot expect every player to magically know which guns are legit and which arent. There isnt a hacked sign beside the gun nor are there announcements saying anything. Now i agree that these guns should not be in game, in which case they should take them out by taking it out of peoples inventory. Not by banning them unless they were the ones to hack it in.

The ban was only for ONE server (not global) but it was a battleeye ban or atleast thats what it said. Battleeye ban:..... weapon m107 tws. The next server i went to i had no problems with.

You do make a valid point about not knowing if it belongs or not. My question is though; now that you do know, what do you intend to do with the weapon?

You know...

Hackers actually steal CD-keys that fully function and swamp them with banned CD-keys.

Chances are very very small that that happend to you, but if it did you should contact battleEye rather than crying over it on a forum that has no control of the anti-cheat engine.

Edit; nevermind, read all the comments. Turns out OP's ban was restricted to 1 server.

Edited by elasticz

What was the message? I was also banned from one server yesterday. It said: Battleye: Admin Ban, or something similar. I have nothing on me that is hacked. It is all legit. So what was the ban message OP?

My sympathy for anyone using a hacked weapon is.... Zero.

You should already know every possible weapon in the game, and if you don't, it takes 30 seconds to look it up.

Oh well, play on a different server, I would kick anyone using hacked gear, banning is a bit harsh IMO, especially for new players, oh well. There are thousands of other servers you can use your hacked gear on.

Edited by smasht_AU