Sign in to follow this  
glc2428@live.com.au

Medic Skins or clothing ?? would be nice..

I would like to see a Medic uniform or such, so when I am out and about I dont "accidently" get my arse shot off, after collecting a walking pharmacy.. LOL..

Only works if people respect it though I know, some dont..

Skins in general that look decent would be nice. And frankly wearing one shouldn't influence how people react to each, skins should just add diversity to the game not channel the way its played. Take the horrible bandit "skin" for example. People shouldn't be forced to wear it, especially seeing how its fucking generic and lame as shit. Forced skins is bullshit. But having skins available that possibly represent your "character" is needed. So if you found a skin that some how represented a "medic" and you wanted to wear it, so be it. But I wouldn't expect any preferential treatment because of it.

The bandit skin is great, it let's you know whether you are going to die or not.

I am not expecting any special treatment, but might stop those that shoot on site or wouldnt normally from shooting, because they can't tell you are friendly ie no nametags on that server etc.. I know for a fact Medics get shot in real life too...

I am not expecting any special treatment, but might stop those that shoot on site or wouldnt normally from shooting, because they can't tell you are friendly ie no nametags on that server etc.. I know for a fact Medics get shot in real life too...

Maybe you haven't realized not being shot on sight in DayZ IS special treatment?

Edited by Bukethead