caspar

DE10 - Server Thread <(^-^<) <(^-^)> (>^-^)>

And back again ^^, server started 3 times ... i had to kill all instances. Also i have no time to check why this happens. But one thing is clear, Windows Tasks also doesnt work properly to restart the Server (or i have misconfigured it :S)

i wish caspar could downgrade his server so long the update dont work on the sixupdater :(

the update comes available on sixupdater when rocket is satisfided with the update.

Edited by wh1tey

So how many times do you need to press "Save Vehicle" to actually find where you left it with all it's gear after server restart?

every time u stop press "save" and press "save" if u put somehing in it like gas, weapons, equipment or if u repaired something.

Edited by wh1tey

Well, it was 1 minute left before the server restart, so I've ejected and saved my vehicle. When I reconnected it was gone...Today it was back again but it's gear was respawned to a default state (camping tent and other crap)

As far as I know there are veichle state issues in current dayz version (not that they ever worked properly)

Edited by pod

Yehaaa, i have internet...

Aaaaaannnndddd its gone.

... my Provider seems to have real problems to make his agreements beforehand. Now i am surfing again over my Mobile Connection (Slow Motion, Max Payne like) and doing my best to stay up2date. I'm very sorry if i am response so late :S It's really disappointing, not only for you, also for myself to be only able to deliver you such a poor level of service for the next 2 weeks until the restore the internet connection :S

Edited by Caspar

server down?

nevermind, i think the autorestart on 12:00 cet fixed it.

Edited by wh1tey

hello guys,

after i connect today our camp completely disappeared. 4 tents are gone and 2 vehicles, too.

somebody who experienced the same?

best regards

wh1tey

Yeah i and my friend.

for 2 Months we make a camp.With tents and the other stuff.since äh 3weeks, when we make a new tent and the server restart all stuff in the new tent are gone.thats very sucks...^^we have the problem to.

no, no. i mean the tents are completely gone, not empty they dont stand there were we placed it.

that the tents and vehicles dont save ur equipment that u put in after a server restart is another bug that should be fixed at the beginning of september 2012, i hope so they will.

Edited by wh1tey

Really?

When i place a tent, do stuff in there and save the tent and than the server restarts, all gone?

Really?

When i place a tent, do stuff in there and save the tent and than the server restarts, all gone?

this is right, but sometimes u got lucky and u place a tent put stuff in there, save and after the server restart all stuff is in there, but wenn u put other things in, save. on the next server restart the old stuff is back in it but not the new stuff.

really annoying when u collect stuff all the day and then u go to ur camp and cant save ur collected stuff.

Okay, but all times and my other camp on a other server saves all the stuff when i save the tent.All Times, but since 3 weeks on de 10

Okay, but all times and my other camp on a other server saves all the stuff when i save the tent.All Times, but since 3 weeks on de 10

maybe the other server got his own hive? u can see it in the description in the server list or when u r connect to the server and idle in the lobby.

Edited by wh1tey

the other server where my camp is, is not a privat hive, the camps are in the same positions.^^ and when i toke a item from a tent, change the server, i have it,the server is doesnt matter.i only play on a non hive server, when i want kill some guys^^

the other server where my camp is, is not a privat hive, the camps are in the same positions.^^ and when i toke a item from a tent, change the server, i have it,the server is doesnt matter.i only play on a non hive server, when i want kill some guys^^

which version runs on the other server?