Sign in to follow this  
Colten (DayZ)

Was banned from Seattle 123 for "ghosting"?

I was banned from Seattle 123 for "ghosting". :-\ I don't recall doing any such thing. They also said that it was my "second account", which is simply not true.

My name is Admiral Ackbar on the server.

Edited by Colten

IT's A TRAP ! (sorry could not resist).

Ghosting usually mean having another player on the server with you in teamspeak and giving you location / direction of enemy while they are in spec mode.

Something you cannot do in DayZ, they might be referring to alt-f4 / disconnect / reconnect to gain advantage type behaviour.

Ghosting usually mean having another player on the server with you in teamspeak and giving you location / direction of enemy while they are in spec mode.

Something you cannot do in DayZ, they might be referring to alt-f4 / disconnect / reconnect to gain advantage type behaviour.

Yeah. I never did any such thing. The only thing I did was give out their locations that I had saved in a .txt from being in their clan, and they were furious... so, they banned me. I don't think that's against the rules. lol

Ahhh, that could be it. And no, it's not against the rules. another server to add to the list of those to avoid .

Ahhh, that could be it. And no, it's not against the rules. another server to add to the list of those to avoid .

Yes. :)

Another one is where he switches servers moves behind you on the map then goes back to the server you're on.

Edited by CheeseMelon