Darth269

Small Clan looking for people to run with, or members...

Hey!

We're a small group of 5 regular players and the odd one that is about now and then.

We run the GB #500 Survive-Z.com Server.

Group makeup is 4 Brits 1 Canadian and we're on at most times of the day/night.

"Admins" other than me are -SVZ- MedicZess and -SVZ- Garl

We're looking for members, but no bandits please. If you don't want to join a group, but you're bored and looking for people to run around with, then we're cool with that too.

Not fussed if your new or experienced. Don't care if you've got awesome gear or basic (SOME gear would be nice). We're happy to help rookies.

EDIT : Whilst I'm thinking about it, we've nothing against youngsters, but you'll need to be able to fit in with an older group... and -SVZ- Lord Daem too. :P

Visit our new (and therefore still being updated) website for more information about the game server and Comms (mumble) server we use.

Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/SVZ.CLAN

Look forward to hearing from you.

Edited by -SVZ- Sheldor
  • Like 1

AWESOME! All you'll need to do is jump on the server when one or more of us are about and hang for a while. One we're all happy we like each other... Slap some -SVZ- tags on your ArmaII profile name and we're all set!

PM me some personal details, such as where your from, age (if you don't mind) etc...

• Like 1

Hi, how do I go about joining? I'm from the UK too and I've been playing for about two months, almost have hero skin and have some really high level gear (nvgs, gps etc)

Edited by Superwaffle
  • Like 1

Hi there Superwaffle...

Well, as with my reply to The_Falconer just play with us, get to know us, and then you'll be invited to stick some -SVZ- tags on your character.

Check out the FB page, website and (once they've got some content) the forums. The website will also give you the Server and Mumble addresseeesesesesesesese

Edited by -SVZ- Sheldor

MORE THE MERRIER!!

As written, jump on the website for server details, hang about with us, and we'll take it from there!

Is this a popular server? Otherwise I would like to join your clan cause from looking at your website it seems fun ! Been playing for a while now and got some decent gear.

Edited by Ninjafox
  • Like 1

There are 10-20 players pretty consistently, weekends can see that rise to 30-50. Pop on some time take a look.

We're happy to roll with anyone, but "Joining" would require some time playing together first. There's not official hoops to jump through, play with us for a bit, someone will invite you to "join" at some point.

So folks, thanks for the replies,

Check out http://www.survive-z.com/?page_id=19 for forum and comms details, we are on a mission right now in the south, so comms may be busy, just introduce yourselves and when we're safe we'll chat.

Nice response folks, 4/5 new people jumped in with us today, we had the pleasure of getting smashed my teleporting hackers together. Joy.

But we pulled it together, met up again got some gear back, found an ATV and had a giggle. Nice 1 guys, looking forward to seeing more of you soon!

Another day dawns, and we're back inviting players to meet up on our UK server for zombie killin good times!

Evening folks, anyone looking for a UK server to Survive on, come join -SVZ- on GB #500 Survive-Z

I would love to join,

Play most days however I'm going on holiday on saturday for a week so I will be idle till then but happy to join afterwards. I have a mic and am happing to get talking on skype,teamspeak atc.

Ill join , im 16 and from estonia ( northern europe)

Do you have a teamspeak or a ventrilo or just add me on skype?

Skype is Foopah

I would join.

However, I wasn't able to find your server through DayZ Commander :/

Hey guys, this sounds like just the thing im looking for! Would be awesome to hang out with you guys in game and maybe join your clan later if you will have me :) Not quite sure how to contact you other than here though?

For anyone trying to connect to our server getting kicked for SCRIPT RESTRICTION #40... issue seems resolved.... i'll post here if anything changes.

Edited by -SVZ- Sheldor

Right folks, a couple of things...

We use MUMBLE for comms, you are welcome to jump in at any time, no permission needed, just be aware that we may not be too chatty right away if we're in the middle of an op.

Second, it seems if you use Six launcher you may not be running the latest client, and my server IS. So either do it by hand, or else i've been informed that DayZCommander will update it correctly.

Thirdly, I see the game in Dayzcommander, so I assume anyone that can't either has a different version or a filter stopping it from showing...

Fourth... Visit http://www.Survive-Z.com for Forum, server and general info.

Fifthylyyllyly ... JOINING... well, this is more of a "play with us... see how it goes". Thats it, there are no hoops to jump through, just shoot the shit and if we all get on for a few days, maybe a week, fantastic.

ALSO!!! LIKE OUR FB PAGE!! http://www.facebook.com/SVZ.CLAN

THANKS FOLKS!!