Sign in to follow this  
Nonn

Night Servers?

I love the dark and DayZ Commander has no problem finding night servers for me. Wish they were more populated tho. Slicing up zeds in the dark is fun but a bit easy.

I've also heard that nVidia users have a much nicer time in the moonlight over ATi users do, so that might be another issue. I know lighting is something they want to fix in the standalone so we'll see.

Edited by PoisonedAl

I can see EVERYTHING in the pitch black night. I love night servers cause I can creep by without being noticed. It's the daytime I'm scarred of, just found nvg too!

I've noticed that DayZ Commander lists a lot of night servers, but when I join them f**kers are in the day :/ Is it DayZ Commander or do the servers just skip the night cycle?

I can see EVERYTHING in the pitch black night. I love night servers cause I can creep by without being noticed. It's the daytime I'm scarred of, just found nvg too!

I've noticed that DayZ Commander lists a lot of night servers, but when I join them f**kers are in the day :/ Is it DayZ Commander or do the servers just skip the night cycle?

I've seen a lot of "night" servers actually in daytime too. Would be lame if the server's clock is being fiddled with to keep it day all the time.

i spend 90% of my time on night servers, it prevents alot of the retardedness you see going on most of the servers