Sign in to follow this  
Kobra (DayZ)

Bizon SD & Ghillie @ Heli Crash

But if I wear my ghillie I glitch and if anyone sees my gun im dead, but they wont think about the fact that the ammo is as rare as the gun. Anyways im buying bizon sd mags!

what?

I believe this person found a ghillie suit and Bizon SD and wishes to wear the ghillie but is scared of the Debug Sea. He also has an enlarged E-peen due to the rarity of the gun.

So find Bizon ammo, set up a trade and have a buddy threaten to snipe him.

what?

I believe this person found a ghillie suit and Bizon SD and wishes to wear the ghillie but is scared of the Debug Sea. He also has an enlarged E-peen due to the rarity of the gun.

So find Bizon ammo' date=' set up a trade and have a buddy threaten to snipe him.

[/quote']

ahh thank you, its early and my tard translator isnt quite working yet.

If you have camo make sure you change back to normal clothes before leaving the server and you wont end up in the sea.

what?

So find Bizon ammo' date=' set up a trade and have a buddy threaten to snipe him.

[/quote']

you jelly?

I am cuz I cant even shoot the damn thing..

Ok I put on the ghillie, I also found a m4ai scoped cco with a flashlight, and a m9sd, im pretty sad cuz i forgot to take it off before I logged. Just to clarify I did see oceans when I put it on so I know where ill be. Here we go ill give a update

Woohooo Im in the ocean i repeat im in the ocean with my ghillie! but i lost my m4 scoped and m9 silenced. I however may still have my coyote backpack with bizon inside :D

Soo Helicopter Crash sites aren't bugged anymore?

Not all. There are good choppers and bad choppers. The one with the gun in the ground is the bad one.

But if I wear my ghillie I glitch and if anyone sees my gun im dead' date=' but they wont think about the fact that the ammo is as rare as the gun. Anyways im buying bizon sd mags!

[/quote']

The Bizon SD accepts all 9x19mm SD (MP5, M9) mags, so its ammo isn't quite as rare. ;)

Downgrade to 1.6.0.1 to wear the suit, then upgrade again. Virginia servers are 1.6

I did this, and no debug sea for me :P

Weird, I've been switching my outfit like Lady Gaga but never have ended up in the sea and/or lost my backpack during the process. Should I consider myself lucky?