Sign in to follow this  
Silvertain

Can anyone top my story of revenge?

Hey guys,

i was wondering if anyone has had a more satisfying revenge kill on a lowdown dirty bandit that killed you? here is my story of delicous revenge I spent all day savouring how much the douche deserved the kill:]

For some reason my guy spawned near the beach which was wierd so i decided to cruise into cherno check out whats happening see if anyone needs blood to gain humanity. I was in the firestation seeing if there is some nice loot when suddenly instantly killed like - 100k blood? I figured the only place this guy can be is on the tall industrial building. Pretty pissed off that a weeks worth of surviving was killed by some turd with nothign better to do I respawned as luck would have it I spawned at cap golovy or what ever its called this is perfect i thought. I took a detour on the way to get tooled up at the barn near the cap to see if I can find a lee enfield no luck there however found a nice axe.

Making my way to Cherno I made a bee line for the tall building and started climbing the ladder until I noticed blood pouring down and I noticed I could hear flies I could see a body on the 1st ledge its at that point I realised the dick must be in the building oposite made my way there instead and started climbign the ladder to a point I could just see over the floors edge and sure enough the guy was lying there waiting for someone to climb up so he could shoot them in the face. I waited for a good 5 mins thinking he will aim somewhere else he didnt i thought sod this im going in death or glory I said "its time to chillaxe!" on the general chat and ran as fast as I could to the gimp funnily enough he managed to shoot me unfortunatly for him it broke my leg but I managed to hit him once with my axe and down he went lol.

So thanks to some numpty sniper I now have a nice m104,range finder the assualt rifle with the Grenade launcher on and best of all I used his morphine to repair my bust leg so thanks "Dani" the bandit maybe next time think twice before shoot someguy who would have helped you and thanks for helpign me upgrade from a hatchet lol

Silvertain

• Like 1

Some dude in Elektro shot me with a Makarov after I took down a zombie that was coming through the door behind him. Didn't kill me, though, so I thwacked him with a crossbow bolt in return.

He passed out, and I got to watch the remaining zombies eat him. That's all I've got revenge-wise.

Guy shot down my entire squad. Snuck in, with just a Lee Enfield, and took down all three snipers and stole their bus. Took about 20 minutes.

Thats a good revenge story my friend. My only revenge story I guess would be this tool bandit who shot me in the back with a makarov and I turned around with my winchester and killed him.

• Like 1

Hey Jesters I assume you are saying im talking bullshit lol the server was DE 959 and it occured about 10am GMT and the guy was called Dani unfortuantly there is no way to prove it unless the guy or girl in question happens to read this.so until then maybe just get into the spirit of it and tell a nice revenge story:]

Edited by Silvertain

I was walking with my m4 sd and nvg's and revolver. Had a coyote backpack and all, heavily armed. I was apart of a clan, one of the head recruiters of it actually. I held a meeting with all the troops in nw airfield had some snipers around and all so we wont be interrupted. And all of a sudden when i talk one of the guys that i didn't recruit shot me and everyone else. There was a great firefight and by the time i got back everyone but him died. But he was crippled from the blood i saw on his leg. I took a can i picked up and i started continuously throwing garbage at him until he died. I think this was my best revenge killing moment

This isn't exactly a revenge story, but I was at the Balota airfield when I heard the glass shatter in the control tower, where I currently was. A moment later an M107 shot rang out. I immediately laid down on the floor and waited. I tried to check the loot piles for a smoke grenade or something so that I could escape but found nothing. All I had was my hatchet and some food and water. A few more M107 shots came in. Eventually, I heard footsteps and a person said "I'm coming for you". He appeared at the top of the staircase and I swung my hatchet madly. I caught his tag before I died; Bracston. I know that I broke his leg, at least. After I died and respawned, I saw a message at the bottom of the screen: Bracston was killed. It was the most satisfying three words I'd ever read. I don't know if it was me, directly, but I contributed. :D

• Like 1

This isn't exactly a revenge story, but I was at the Balota airfield when I heard the glass shatter in the control tower, where I currently was. A moment later an M107 shot rang out. I immediately laid down on the floor and waited. I tried to check the loot piles for a smoke grenade or something so that I could escape but found nothing. All I had was my hatchet and some food and water. A few more M107 shots came in. Eventually, I heard footsteps and a person said "I'm coming for you". He appeared at the top of the staircase and I swung my hatchet madly. I caught his tag before I died; Bracston. I know that I broke his leg, at least. After I died and respawned, I saw a message at the bottom of the screen: Bracston was killed. It was the most satisfying three words I'd ever read. I don't know if it was me, directly, but I contributed. :D

I would say you contributed. Depending on what version you're playing, players with a broken leg can respawn (death message appears). So either way he lost everything, so good job :)