Sign in to follow this  
Lag (DayZ)

ghillie suit spawn locations

just wondering where ghillie suits have a possibility of being found. frustrating killing a player and not being able to loot it and i never can find them outright. i've heard residential buildings and i can imagine they'd spawn at military locations. just didn't know if the residential part only applied in towns like cherno and elektro or anywhere in the world.

• Like 1

Residential seems to be the best bet, try the northern apartments in Cherno!

Residentials all the way, found ghillie suit in a small *low value* shed already. Too bad it was while the bug *losing all your gear* was an issue at this time.

Check it out here.

Random residential buildings seem to be the best bet.

Any and all residential spawns. Except general store.

Heli Crash sites

Btw. There are other places then Cherno and Elektro...

The only way to expand from the TDM or FFA that is the coast is to move north and join the real game.

• Like 1

I found one in a military hospital tent in Cherno

Don't get your hopes up over a regular spawn. A far better bet will be heli crash sites, I found 2-3 ghilie suits on them, and a shitload of camo ones.

The school in electro and small houses that you can enter useually have em the small brown ones are your best bet . Happy hunting also when you put them on your stats sometimes reset food for thought I you wanna keep em

I've come across an absolute tonne of the things... The churches in Cherno and Elektro and any of those apartment buildings spawn ghillies and camo clothing a lot.

Psst!!!

found one in a small house iwth only one loot spawn in Cherno, one in the church and one in the restaurant in Cherno

I have only ever found 2. 1 was in a resident building in a very small town. Am not sure where about or the name of the town as I had no map and I only had 800 blood left. I just thought fuck it ill get killed and start fresh ran into a building and found 1 I was like HOLY SHIT OMG then I got killed by zombies.

The 2nd time I found one was in Elektro you know that building am not sure if its a school or a office place or what ever its right next to the market store.

I found one on the corpse of some douchebag Dobryy sniper that I shot in the back of the head with a Lee Enfield.

Any and all residential spawns. Except general store.

Heli Crash sites

The only way to expand from the TDM or FFA that is the coast is to move north and join the real game.

Yes, but those citys are the only one with multiple high value residental buildings (restaurants) close to eachother.

In cherno you got like 5 in almost a circle type of shape that you can walk through. Once you searched all 5of those you can hop to a different server and do it again, after about 5servers you should have a ghillie suit or camo.

In elektro there are less of those high value residental areas but there is a store and 2high valued residental buildings right next to eachother, might be better for those with a lack of directional feelings.

Yes, but those citys are the only one with multiple high value residental buildings (restaurants) close to eachother.

In cherno you got like 5 in almost a circle type of shape that you can walk through. Once you searched all 5of those you can hop to a different server and do it again, after about 5servers you should have a ghillie suit or camo.

In elektro there are less of those high value residental areas but there is a store and 2high valued residental buildings right next to eachother, might be better for those with a lack of directional feelings.

What about northeast Berezino...? There are 3 residential apartments and a bunch of smaller buildings with an office just south of the residential apartments..

I've always struck it lucky in the pub in elektro, found ghillies suits there too, boom boom

when i decided i wanted a gillie suit i looked online where to find one.

Said in residential loot spawns and sometimes in the Castle areas. very low chance.

alt tab back into game.

found one in first random house i walk into in Kamenka.

:lol: good luck man!

from the stories i hear better just play the game and you might get lucky if you stumble across one.

iv'e also seen one at a heli crash.

remember if you die you will lose it!

Some servers have that take cloths mod tho!