Sign in to follow this  
Doom Guy

Golden Revolver

So I killed a guy named Ghost at the NE airstrip today and he had a G36C SD Camo, which I know is hacked, but he also had a GOLDEN REVOLVER

Dont believe me?

4ygEL.jpg

It's just another hacked weapon. There really is a golden revolver in Arma 2 OA.

It's just another hacked weapon. There really is a golden revolver in Arma 2 OA.

How do you get it in the base game? I've never seen it. Also, I took both weapons, but Im getting rid of the G36, because it could give me an unfair advantage, kept the Revolver because I already had a normal one, so its just a cooler looking version, and doesn't give me an unfair advantage.

Nothing new there, just another hacked gun

So I killed a guy named Ghost at the NE airstrip today and he had a G36C SD Camo, which I know is hacked, but he also had a GOLDEN REVOLVER

Dont believe me?

4ygEL.jpg

Nice what did you kill him with? 20 rounds from the m14? lol

Feel free to use the G36 SD, it's just a re-skinned m4a1 SD, no one is going to ban you for it

If someone sees you with the golden revolver, you could risk getting reported for hacking yourself.

You know that you didn't spawn it yourself, but nobody else will know that, and if they see it, they'll probably assume you did.

Just sayin' ;)

Nice hacker kill. Report this dude because you have proof.

Nope, that is no proof at all. If it was a hacker, he'd have god mode, invis, tele powers and whatever else. All you can tell for sure is that this guy picked up some hacked weapons somewhere which is not against any published rules of conduct.

Nice what did you kill him with? 20 rounds from the m14? lol

Actually yea, I was almost 400 meters out, wasn't sure if I was hitting him so i just went rapid fire all round him till I got the murder.

you should get rid of the revolver or else take a chance of being called a hacker yourself

How do you get it in the base game? I've never seen it. Also, I took both weapons, but Im getting rid of the G36, because it could give me an unfair advantage, kept the Revolver because I already had a normal one, so its just a cooler looking version, and doesn't give me an unfair advantage.

I've only seen it in some custom map/missions with all kinds of guns in boxes. It also appears in the multiplayer armory game mode. There's also a gold plated AK I believe.

I think the gold weapons are for a jihad warlord npc in the OA expansion campaign.

NOPE. I was sitting in the bush where I took that last screenshot, and I heard crawling, and the theme to Halloween, turned around and saw a guy with a jason mask and a hatchet bleeding out of his neck. I Alt+F4'd outta that shit.

the g36 isnt going to give you any advantage its the same as an m4sd id say keep both

If someone sees you with the golden revolver, you could risk getting reported for hacking yourself.

You know that you didn't spawn it yourself, but nobody else will know that, and if they see it, they'll probably assume you did.

Just sayin' ;)

that doesnt matter cause they cant take any action unless they have proof of you spawning it in.

Nice hacker kill. Report this dude because you have proof.

he doesnt have proof of anything, you need proof he spawned it in.

Edited by BobDole