Sign in to follow this  
DeadOnDrugs

I am the taxi driver!

I found a jeep yesterday and was using it to give people rides to one of the major cities when I decided to start recording.

Watch the (5 minute) video here and let me know what you think!

• Like 4

I found a jeep yesterday and was using it to give people rides to one of the major cities when I decided to start recording.

Don't you you hate it when taxi drivers just keep on yakking and won't just SHUT UP ;-)

You soooo would not get a tip from me.....

Just so you know, I eat beans all the time so if I get in an enclosed space with you.... Well, I just hope you packed a gas mask.

• Like 1

lol typical, you just wanna get home after a hard days work of spawning on the beach during a zombie apocalypse and, as always, the damn cab driver just can't shut the hell up! :P

But seriously fun video lol, would be awesome to see a series like this, if you can keep it up without getting murdered that is :(

lol typical, you just wanna get home after a hard days work of spawning on the beach during a zombie apocalypse and, as always, the damn cab driver just can't shut the hell up! :P

But seriously fun video lol, would be awesome to see a series like this, if you can keep it up without getting murdered that is :(

The server got hacked pretty soon after I made this video, so I lost pretty much everything. If I ever find another vehicle, I'll do another though. I really want to find someone who will actually hold a conversation with me.

I should mention that I managed to get the hacking incident on video as well, it's the other video on my channel right now. I posted it in the cheat reporting section of the forums, but you guys are more than welcome to take a look too.

You're a good man, I would hold a conversation with you if you ever picked me up. Tired of running 20 minutes to get to a city.

You're a good man, I would hold a conversation with you if you ever picked me up. Tired of running 20 minutes to get to a city.

Ha, thanks. I figured there are people who would appreciate it, I just have to find them!

Just so you know, I eat beans all the time so if I get in an enclosed space with you.... Well, I just hope you packed a gas mask.

I guess we'll have to request that Rocket put them in the standalone so we can bear to be around our bean eating friends!

Always expect an ambush, at anytime.

I just saw your post. It's funny you should mention that, as right after I dropped this guy off someone tried to kill me with a lee enfield. I'd already stopped recording at that point though, so I can't show you the video. Just believe me when I tell you it was intense.

I like this but seriously... turn down your ingame sound effects and turn up your mic for next video

I like this but seriously... turn down your ingame sound effects and turn up your mic for next video

Yep, I posted this over at /r/DayZ (another forum) and they told me the same thing. I'll be sure to do just that. Glad you like it!