Sign in to follow this  
Cypha420

Aussie Bandit Crew. Lookin for a few skilled players

Hey guys.

If ur a bandit and u are kinda missing out on having someone watching over your back i am currently working on putting together a good small but good team of players that are normally on most evening for quite a few hours at local Australian timezones.

We arnt like any other clan in Australia i don't define us as one, we are a group of people that have banded together to survive and from my life exp of DayZ people usually shoot at me on sight so we have taken the path of the bandit clan to survive.

Information will not be posted about us, if you want to kno anything you can ask me and i will tell u what we are about and if u want to join.

We do have a mumble server.

Our Main Objective:

Taking Control of a Server.

Drive around playing Riding Dirty

Fly around playing "I wanna get high"

And every other Hi-Jinx u could possibly get up 2 in dayz from stealing, kidnapping, axe murdering, satcheling and plain old unforgettable banditry.

As a Crew we dont take DayZ majorly serious as it should be taken with a grain of salt until it is a polished stand alone game. So if u are looking for a bit of a laugh and running around like a mad man, please leave some information here

In Game Name:

In Game Play Hours and Experience:

Playstyle Preference:

Longest Life:

Best Gear Legitimatley Obtained:

Any other information you deem relivant :

Edited by Cypha420

Hey guys.

If ur a bandit and u are kinda missing out on having someone watching over your back i am currently working on putting together a good small but good team of players that are normally on most evening for quite a few hours at local Australian timezones.

We arnt like any other clan in Australia i don't define us as one, we are a group of people that have banded together to survive and from my life exp of DayZ people usually shoot at me on sight so we have taken the path of the bandit clan to survive.

Information will not be posted about us, if you want to kno anything you can ask me and i will tell u what we are about and if u want to join.

We do have a mumble server.

Our Main Objective:

Taking Control of a Server.

Drive around playing Riding Dirty

Fly around playing "I wanna get high"

And every other Hi-Jinx u could possibly get up 2 in dayz from stealing, kidnapping, axe murdering, satcheling and plain old unforgettable banditry.

As a Crew we dont take DayZ majorly serious as it should be taken with a grain of salt until it is a polished stand alone game. So if u are looking for a bit of a laugh and running around like a mad man, please leave some information here

In Game Name:

In Game Play Hours and Experience:

Playstyle Preference:

Longest Life:

Best Gear Legitimatley Obtained:

Any other information you deem relivant :

"I wanna get high" LOLLOLOLOLLOLOL

In Game Name: shaunea

In Game Play Hours and Experience: about 1-2 months

Playstyle Preference: killing everything and enything

Longest Life: 1 week

Best Gear Legitimatley Obtained: m9 pistol / m16a2

Any other information you deem relivant : looking for a bunch of team mates so we can work together and kill together. because we can! =D

In Game Name: Realz

In Game Play Hours and Experience: over 3 months

Playstyle Preference: Sniping and killing just about everything i see

Longest Life: around 3 weeks with over 100 murders

Best Gear Legitimatley Obtained: as50 l85aws guilie suit nvgs all tools

Any other information you deem relivant : I use to play with a 3 man squad and raid other clans, had a massive camp with lots of cars and a heli at one point but lost control control of them due to team m8s quiting the game.