Sign in to follow this  
JG14_Jagr

US 88. Hacker "Ballgouger"

Was in us 88 last night between 10:00 PM and 11:00 PM. We had found an Ural and had 4 guys on Teamspeak. It ends up that we are alone on the server with 1 guy in the lobby. A guy named Ballgouger joins the server, We are parked at a remote gas station well off the beaten path. I actually saw this guy join the server and within 60 seconds he teleports to where we are and starts firing at us. I get killed as well as 2 others. He walked down a shallow hill from about 50 meters to 0 meters taking dozens of hits and starts laughing on VOX then shoots one of my buddies then blows up the truck and logs out. I would not report a "hacker" if it hadn't been such a clear cut situation. Doing a google search I see that it's not his first incident by any means

I actually just wrote another report on the same player yesterday, hope they can ban him.

Sorry, as i said on profen's post, this is my retarded cousin. He got a hold of my credit card and bought hacks from a site he found after he kept getting killed.

Sorry!

You guys might wanna stay away from this server, as well as US87. Both owned by the NWO clan. A certain percentage of their clan members have proven to be notorious hackers, as well as Alt-F4 guys. Think they have a 3rd server as well, but cant recall the server name.