leblackdragon

Chernarus Map Guide App for Android/iOS

it's been awhile, any news on the IOS version :/?

Did they decline it?

Honestly I don't think they would there's so much shit on the appstore, and this surely isn't shit ^^

if you have .ipa file, can you please share it? I have jailbroken ipad and i would love this map ;)

thank you for your hard work

I have a Toshiba Thrive, the app locks up after I zoom in on cities a few times.

Looks good though aside from that.

Map of DayZ Chernarus with an optional overlay detailing location of important loot areas. As well as close up aerial views of major locations and towns. MOD infantry controls graph available.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=dayz.maps.leblackdragon

Unfortunately' date=' even thought it was submitted, the iOS version might take up to two weeks to process and review. This is out of my hands and subject to Apple's stringent policies. *humph*

[/quote']

Nice, thanks leblackgragon !, i need that iOS version ;)

BTW, Wasn't sure if you were still playing dayz, our steam group has grown and there are usually around 10 of us on mumble, we have our own server - UK31

Drop by any time my friend.

Just downloaded on my tablet and this is great. I don't have dual moniters so I kept having to alt+tab out. Thanks for the app!

So i may of missed it here, but with this app work for the iphone also or no. Any info would be great thanks.

Also would the app work on the Blackberry Playbook. Been thinking about getting one if i can get rid of some of my airsoft stuff, since ipads are so expensive. Thanks.

So i may of missed it here' date=' but with this app work for the iphone also or no. Any info would be great thanks.

Also would the app work on the Blackberry Playbook. Been thinking about getting one if i can get rid of some of my airsoft stuff, since ipads are so expensive. Thanks.

[/quote']

iPhone - yes, subscribe as beta-tester and you´ll get notification when it is on app store

blackberry - no, since playbook doesn´t use either android or ios, but their own os.

I don´t wont this to become tablet flamewar, but I own both iPad (2) and galaxy tab 8.9 and imho - galaxytab is better. But I want this app for my iPad, because I lend my Galaxy tab to my GF (university) and it would be asshole-ish to take it and tell her to learn with iPad because of one app.

Alright thanks, ill sign up after this. The playbook i think has android crossover program/thing, cant remember what it was called. Was just curious if it would work. But if the iphone runs then thats just fine for me. Thanks

I just uploaded version 1.8 that contains these additions:

- Added the ability to place two markers on the map.

- Added vehicle spawns location map overlay.

- Added six digit GPS coordinate finder

Gonna try (again) to upload it to Apple for their unkind approval!

Added a new map layer for possible Helicopter crash sites. Just click the vehicles button a second time.

When do you think the version for IOS will be out? (If it does come out).

When do you think the version for IOS will be out? (If it does come out).

Apple's approval process is usually two weeks. If they reject it then add another two weeks, and so on...

I have an Itouch 4th gen, and saw this app up on the app store, i downloaded it. But for some reason, after starting it up, the screen froze, and my itouch isn't responding to anything i do... help?

I have an Itouch 4th gen, and saw this app up on the app store, i downloaded it. But for some reason, after starting it up, the screen froze, and my itouch isn't responding to anything i do... help?

You're not the only one suffering from this. All I can advise is to make sure your device is up to date, remove, and re-install the app. It's puzzling for me as it works flawlessly on the iPads and iPhones tested on. Though I'll admit I didn't test it for the iPod and iPhone 3 variants.

I'll tidy up the code and will be releasing a newer version soon. Hopefully these issues will be minimized.

• Like 1

+1 for making the app. It doesn't work very well on my iphone 4 however. I've got the same problem with it locking up. I also lose the button options you have for vehicles, notes, etc. My iphone is jailbroken and I'm not updating to a newer ios version since the apple ios sucks ass. Good luck with your project though!

I use it on a HTC sensation xl, my map is slightly low quality on close ups but its pretty helpful.

Works great on my iphone 4 5.1.1! Thanks a bunch! It was always a bitch to google the map on my phone while playing.

Im just saw this and that the app is finally out for iOs. Wish i had seen it when i was still home and playing. But not im offshore and having trouble downloading it, due to the shit bandwith of the boat im on. But once i get it ill let you know what i think. Thanks for the hard work.

Im just saw this and that the app is finally out for iOs. Wish i had seen it when i was still home and playing. But not im offshore and having trouble downloading it, due to the shit bandwith of the boat im on. But once i get it ill let you know what i think. Thanks for the hard work.

Well, safe trip. The iOS version is strange. It works fine on some devices, others not. There seems to be a bug related to the auto-rotate function. Hopefully it will be fixed when the next version is cleared for release.