{Foxfall} Grimm

{Foxfall}, an upper echelon organization.

Very interested in joining. Sending pm now and will search for you on Steam. My ID is "cricket" but that's probably fairly common.

Steam ID: Kagnesti

I sent Grimm a friend invite on Steam.

Everything I've read so far sounds great. I think this group is exactly what am looking for. Going solo isn't too hard but I really want some team play.

Bit of a question. I noticed a group of Foxfall chaps on a 15 man server last night. Was that a special event or is playing on a limit population server standard procedure?

Not sure, I just noticed at a glance last night and was curious :O Could probably still find it in the server list. I just thought it was odd to see a 15 man server.

EDIT: Seattle 36. X/15 players.

Hey is there any chance you would give me a shot? I added you and Baelethal earlier today when the post was still up. I am really interested in joining with you guys. I'm not attached to my gear, I understand this game is in Alpha and WILL have bugs, and I just want to survive with a great group of people.

Edit: I also have no problem playing a specific role in the group. If you need a medic, sniper, really anything I have fun doing.

The changes to the organization has been implemented. I apologize once again due to the influx of so many messages I have been getting through PMs here and on Steam. I am the primary contact, if you have messaged, or added someone else, then I cannot assist you.

Thank you for your patience.

Ender here, sent you a friend request on steam. Been looking for a group for a few, tried some of the public groups and as an ex soldier myself I find they are not focused enough

Hey guys, I like the sound of how you operate. I've been trying to find a new group to run with, the guys I met back when I first started playing DayZ seemed to have stopped (there were only about 3-4 of us). But the game has become quite boring without communication and just to have someone at your back.

I mostly stay solo in the game right now, just because, well you know you can't trust anyone lol.

My steam name is Pardon My Paradox.

Also, you are not required to join. You can request the TeamSpeak info from me in case you have a few questions by PMing me and we can go from there. Even if the group isn't for you, your're more than welcome try it out.

Hmm I found this idea appealing up until you stated that you were the unquestionable leader of this group. While your other requests and parameters where reasonable/understandable you truly think you are the be all and end all of skill when it comes to tactics and strategy because you read some books on military science (which btw is redundant in a video game setting which you would know if you knew anything about battlefield psychology).

Honestly sounds like you have a serious hard on for yourself. But hey if people want to have you telling them what to do all the time then more power to them (or well...you).

BTW if you could PM on the server that you finally settle on I would appreciate it. We could test your "marine core" against my guerilla tactics. Worked for the marines in Vietnam...

Hmm I found this idea appealing up until you stated that you were the unquestionable leader of this group. While your other requests and parameters where reasonable/understandable you truly think you are the be all and end all of skill when it comes to tactics and strategy because you read some books on military science (which btw is redundant in a video game setting which you would know if you knew anything about battlefield psychology).

Honestly sounds like you have a serious hard on for yourself. But hey if people want to have you telling them what to do all the time then more power to them (or well...you).

BTW if you could PM on the server that you finally settle on I would appreciate it. We could test your "marine core" against my guerilla tactics. Worked for the marines in Vietnam...

Here we go with someone that thinks they know something.

You've obviously never lead anyone in case you think that in my statement implemented that I am in fact the end all, be all of skill. I clearly state that I am not any bottleneck point of success or failure. The reason I am verse in Military Science is because I was required to learn about it while I actually was in the Marine Corps. And yes, I do know battlefield psychology even though you, civilian think it's firefights everyday while boots are on the ground. In which case it really does vary on our professions in the military.

Yet another person reading my thread and feeling threatened or offended and thought that posting their opinion would matter.

Oops, looks like you made the mistake of taking someone on the internet seriously. Hmm do you know what will happen when your comrades in arms, oh I dont know, get BORED. They'll betray you, steal all your stuff and mutilate your corpse. I actually considered offering to join your clan just long enough to gain your trust and respect (and maybe a couple of hand grenades). Only to see the look of betrayal in your virtual eyes as I betray you, steal all your stuff and mutilate your corpse (hey I still might for all you know). Not because we're terrible people but because it would be fun to do so, and it is a game after all.

Ohh and your right by the way I was so threatened/offended when I read your thread. Golly I could almost smell the masculine dominance washing over me *sniffs at own pits*. As too importance of my reply your right, its not important do people who disregard it but then again if you thought I posted that just for you well then maybe I was right all along.

Oops' date=' looks like you made the mistake of taking someone on the internet seriously. Hmm do you know what will happen when your comrades in arms, oh I dont know, get BORED. They'll betray you, steal all your stuff and mutilate your corpse. I actually considered offering to join your clan just long enough to gain your trust and respect (and maybe a couple of hand grenades). Only to see the look of betrayal in your virtual eyes as I betray you, steal all your stuff and mutilate your corpse (hey I still might for all you know). Not because we're terrible people but because it would be fun to do so, and it is a game after all.

Ohh and your right by the way I was so threatened/offended when I read your thread. Golly I could almost smell the masculine dominance washing over me *sniffs at own pits*. As too importance of my reply your right, its not important do people who disregard it but then again if you thought I posted that just for you well then maybe I was right all along.

[/quote']

Virtual eyes. Nuff said.

Hey grimm not to be a ass or whatever, but you spelled organization wrong. Its just off compared to the rest of it.

^ I have the excuse of english not being my first language whats yours haha. Good luck on your further travels.

Hi Grimm, I'd like to apply. I've played on your server many times before. We may have run into each other once or twice :heart:

I sent you a friend request on Steam but I didn't get a response...