{Foxfall} Grimm

{Foxfall}, an upper echelon organization.

Revision to the direction of this organization.

Mission Statement: To survive in Chernarus as a collective group while completing assigned tasks to further the goals of Foxfall. Avoid contact if possible or locate, close with and destroy the enemy by fire and maneuver, and to repel the enemy's assault by fire and close-combat. This is the mission of the Marine Corps rifle squad and this will be highly incorporated into our combat mindset. If necessary, leave the Survivor population to their own or giving remote assistance to them if they are in imminent danger. To establish a chain of command and a effective organized hierarchy within our group.

Also, due to the "lol backstab" in the game, it is very hard to find trustworthy players that do not come to the game to trololol. Even though trolling is fun, A lot of people love the lols from assassinating people and it is quite frustrating when trying to advance in the game carefully and that's what we're here to do.

We DO NOT condone PKing in an environment where it can be avoided. I have held many a murder under my belt because the aggressor was not originally a bandit, yet still shot at me. We will do our best to establish contact but during CQB, it is most likely a "surprise" factor which it goes down to whoever shoots first. Aside from that, it's our teammates before anyone else. Protecting our teammates is paramount.

Chain of Command: To operate with effectiveness, you must be willing to obey an order, we have multiple team leaders but this will not restrict you to solely operating in a solo mission, two man team operations and so on and so forth. With that being said, I highly encourage small unit leadership and everyone is always able to bring up tasks/missions that they might deem important. Unit cohesion is the first step in understanding what it means to be apart of this group.

Requirements/Expectations:

As a group, you will be required to attending multiple training sessions in the Armory on communication, combat maneuvers, fields of fire and close quarters battles. Navigation, survival training and self-sufficiency will come from within yourself with my aid if needed. We have a designer that has created a training map for the higher echelon of members should they want to take the experience further.

Personally, maturity no matter what age, able to listen and fulfill directives with attention to detail. Willing to work as a team member alongside others and advance through learning while keeping the groups' objectives priority. Able to take the game seriously when the need arises and also able to have fun when it's down time.

Aside from that, the only other requirement would be headset with working microphone and TeamSpeak3.

Server: We have focused and tuned the Foxfall server to our preferences and utilize that as our primary server. This however, does not restrict current or future Foxfall members operating in other servers. Lastly, we try to accommodate to the players in the group which is mainly from North America as we are working on our European operatives of the organization.

History: We have a wide variety of active players that are well versed in real life combat tactics and arms alongside the knowledge of the limitations of what we can implement within a video game. With that, I will spread that knowledge to willing members and stay open to learn from whoever can contribute.

"Leave no one behind, no one stranded, and no man alive unless we all die together." - Grimm

Reminder: Read the whole post please. I am getting PMs about where we are based. If you cannot take the time to read the whole post or always look for tl;dr, then we are unavailable to assist you in game.

BEWARE: WALL OF TEXT INCOMING.

The best way to find us is to add us on Steam (our names are simple to find). However, just adding us will get you nowhere. You "call us, we won't call you". Please don't expect us to tell you the Teamspeak info, the server we are on, our exact location, or what we are doing right away. Once you are on Teamspeak as a new member you will be told a generic location to meet, either with a training officer, or other recruits. Currently the vacinity around Zub/Green Mtn. is our "training area". It takes time to build trust, and you are going to have to work hard to gain ours. Several have already done it (I was an outsider a week ago) so I know it is possible.

If you do not have the ability to feed and arm yourself, as well as navigate in game then we do not have much use for you yet. We are not babysitters, a rescue squad, or a taxi service. If you put in the minimum effort to learn the basics, we can teach you a lot more.

We are just a group of people that enjoy employing discipline and tactics to increase our survival rate in-game.

If you are able to navigate yourself to a certain point safely then go ahead and ask where to meet. We will try and get you to the server we are on, but we will not come meet you, pick you up, or otherwise put ourselves or gear at risk.

If you can prove that you can read a map, follow orders and are not a murdering asshole then you have a good shot at playing with a really great group.

I look forward to fighting alongside you...

Hello,

My steam ID is Tarwin I would like to join you guy's I've sent you a PM

Update: Please add me on Steam in case you're interested in grouping up because it is far to difficult to find a specific person through Steam if it's a common name.

Steam ID: teknoscout

To the nine fellows we grouped with and looted with last night, great run. Here's to seeing you around more often, and holding down the fort. And Vathas, if you're reading this, no hard feelings. I still love you *wink*

Please note that your knee caps are never safe when Bael is around. Fantastic group and I look forward to running with them in the future.

Ataphes: Your kneecaps are perfectly safe unless I'm feeling frisky, or I don't like you. And if I don't like you, I'd be worrying about something higher than the kneecaps after the first shot goes off.

I know how to make walls of text cool. :3

However' date=' good luck guys!

[/quote']

Our group would be definitely interested in that. I'll get with you concerning the details once I get most of the materials I want. Thanks for the offer and looking forward to seeing your work.

I know how to make walls of text cool. :3

However' date=' good luck guys!

[/quote']

As our glorious leader said, we should take you up on the offer soon? You do mean for free right? What about forums, etc?

Proper credit given to you of course.

sent a friend request to Grimm, Cowboy Jesus is the steam name, Tak Loufer on Day Z. Hope to join ya'll soon.

How can I get into this group!?!? Ive messaged a few of the people on the clan list and no one ever responds :/

MelGibson: Try adding us on steam. I'm on steam right now, and in the forum, so toss us a line. Searching for {Foxfall} Baelethal is probably the easiest way to find me on steam, and I'm sure you can find Paleface and Grimm using the same {Foxfall} tag before their names.

Please have patience. I am trying to keep up with the messages and some people put their Steam ID where I can't contact them. Also, trying to coordinate multiple new joins and integration takes awhile but we are getting there. In case you recheck this forum or are new viewers, add me on Steam: {Foxfall} Grimm and message me whenever.

Edit: Apparently teknoscout was not working for some people when they search for me on Steam.

Simply PMing us or posting your Steam name will never work. You have to PM, post, get on T.S. and talk to us to see whats up. We just don't go down our Steam lists inviting everyone we see.

You gotta come to us. Had another 7-8 people concurrently tonite, 9 last night. Started with 3 originals a couple weeks ago. So people *are* getting in.

Great group, I haven't run with anyone yet but I have talked to some of them and that is enough to know that it is a great group of people, not only to play with but also to share great stories :)

Is it possible to join up with you guys without actually joining Foxfall? I like to run with people before actually joining any groups, even as a recruit.

I spoke to grimm last night briefly via steam, but said you guys were in an op. Can i get the teamspeak info so i can meet up with ya'll tonight?

Dyre: We'd rather run with you a few times before letting you have tags or "recruit" status anyways. Sometimes, we're not a good fit, either player wise or group wise, and parting ways or joining up needs to be a mutual decision.

Tak_Loufer: Yes! Steam chat one of us is best. We're just chillin right now, later tonight we might run more, so hit us up.