Sign in to follow this  
thefishstick

Vehicles dissapearing after Hive issues?

After the recent hive issues that people have been reporting which I was also experiencing; I was finally able to access both my servers just a few minutes ago. But the Huey I had parked near the area I was looting is now gone. Anyone else have the same problem?

Edited by thefishstick

We had vehicles disappear and some became other vehicles.

Myself and a mate spent the day fixing up a UAZ. (6 glass windows...really?) only to drive it to our hiding spot before the server reset.

After the reset the UAZ turned into the Offroad White Truck. Which I had hidden elsewhere.

When the UAZ transformed into the Offroad Truck, I lost a shit ton of gear because the gear was reset to what it was when I had found it. NOT what was in there when I parked and saved it.

Frustrating.

Every vehicle on our server was reset to the spawn locations and in spawn conditions. Add to this the fact that vehicles won't save their repaired status anymore and it bassically means every vehicle apart from bikes are worthless.

DayZ team - PLEASE can we have some kind of update on this issue!? It's really hurting the community of my server as no one can set up camps and repairing up vehicles is totally pointless.

• Like 2

We lost a Huey, 2 offroads, 2 atv's and a URL plus all our tents

Well that stinks =/ Not looking forward to checking out my campsite then =(