SurvivalServers (DayZ)

Game Server Hosting by SurvivalServers.com *** INSTANT SETUP | CUSTOM CP | FTP | CUSTOM MODS | ANTI-HACK **

I'd be interested in this. As it's been a while since we hosted a server from you, can you confirm DayZ Private Only would mean Private-Hive Only?

Also, would canceling the server for any time null the "life-long" discount [i.e could I rent it, then pause it for a couple of months, and come back having the discount stay in place?]

Yes canceling would null the discount.

Im a current customer this promo open for me to get in on? :)

Yep of course!

Edited by SurvivalServers

Even though the canceling thing is a shame it's understandable. Having talked with a buddy of mine, I'd be interested in this promo.

Excellent. So there's a few more spots to go! Those who have secured the $10 spot please PM me with your client name after you register on SurvivalServers.com

It says you cant receive any more PM's

Alright folks this promo is now closed! If you got one please PM me with your account name and email.

We'll be doing some of these from time to time so check back soon!

So did i get one?

These guys are crooks. I would not pay $5 for this service. Bought it after 3 days requested a refund. They denied me that and turned off my service. Wont even give me a partail refund seeing I paid for 3 months. Most of the stuff advertised did not work for example Custom load out, Dayz Tools for a few. Also within the first 3 days the server was randomly down with out warning.  This company is ran by 3 kids... KIDS!!!!!! This is how they act and run it. Like the saying says You get what you pay for and I should have used Vilayer again but I was being cheap and now I'm out $68 bucks with no server.

After filing a complaint they also banned me from their website so I could not even create tickets or request support. Very mature this is what you would expect from 18 year olds running a server rental company. 2 Weeks later still no money....Still no server  Great company. Basically stole my money. They responded to 1 e-mail and said my complaint was completely unacceptable ??? So requesting a refund for not being provided the tools and features advertised is wrong now days ???? Give me a break. They Lie and I'm sure next will say I'm just making it all up. You want the info, I'll give you my server ip and login info you can see for yourself. Even if they decide to turn service back on I will not be using it. 

"Survival Servers The refund request will not be honored because it's outside of our 72 hour window.We'll be contacting PayPal to have the dispute reversed. In the mean time, we'll be shutting down your server since you disputed. Completely unacceptable.Sincerely,Survival Servers**"

I guess when you pay for 3 months,,, and use 3 days you can't even get a partial refund lol..... Thats the policy everyone uses now days right ?? Oh wait its called Fraud!!!!!!

Edited by dzembo
  • Like 1

Would it be to late if I just purchase one?   :)

Thanks for the fast set up and support for my very first SFU issue :)

I'm a previous customer of yours and I got an email about a $10 for life promotion. How would I go about doing this? The email is time stamped for 3 am this morning.

Edited by NotDavid

Hey! So how can I get this server with the special promo email that I got? I'd like to purchase that server for the $10? Thanks!

Just realised they were gone... nevermind, I'll be keeping my eye out on any more of these offers :)

Edited by leonv555

Ran a PayPal dispute and asked for a refund outside of our then 72-hour policy (it's 48 hours now

You signed up for a server. You knew our policy. This is our policy very clearly stated throughout our website and terms:

* No refunds if you ask for one outside of our 48-hour policy (current policy, when this customer was a customer it was 72-hours)

* Immediate suspension while a PayPal dispute is ongoing

You agreed to our terms when you purchased the server. We are happy to return service to you when the PayPal dispute is closed.

Folks, the $10 promotional is over. :(

For those that responded in this thread that didn't qualify (above this post only), I will offer you a server for $20/month with 60 slots. Please PM me if you qualify for this second promo AND post in this thread that you've done so. Thanks, this has been a success! :)

These are the users who can get $20 / mo --

Wabid Wabit
NotDavid
affraid
leonv555

MDK_Zedd

* Anyone else who submitted a ticket / PM to us before this post

Edited by SurvivalServers

Nothing but praise for these guys,  I have 2 servers hosted by them.   nice level of access to the server and their support has been responsive and helpfull when i've needed it.

• Like 1