em4yta@gmail.com

Vehicle Lock and Hacker Tool

So I hate when someone steals my car, So what if you could lock you vehicle with a 4 number code,

when you turn on the engine the code will be asked you can try and guess the code but good luck with that :D

Other player and you can still access the vehicle's gear but wont be able to drive.

The hacker tool will be as rare as a GPS/NVG can be found only in Barracks/Crashed Helicopter,

And takes the last tool belt slot, When you enter a vehicle scroll Up/Down and select "Hack Vehicle's Code"

Then the vehicle will be unlocked, Scroll again and select "Enter New Code" a nice GUI of number keypad will displayed on the Hacker Tool,

Create your code Press "Enter" and here you go!

Vehicles who spawn and haven't yet used will be unlocked and for the first time you could Lock it

with or without the Hacker Tool.

It wont work with: Bike, PDX, Motorcycle and ATV only Big boats, closed vehicles (Cars) and Helicopter

What do you think? :D

Nice idea tbh..

...but if I couldn't steal it I would destroy it... :)

Take what I need then boom! :)

Edited by Bobcomss

First rule?

Don't get attached to your shit..

Not a bad idea, but..

It wouldn't make for alot of diffrence in any case.

Farm rax, find car's..

Just gonna add more farming to the allready lacking "end-game" potential it doesn't have..

Looking forward to the base building idea however.

But so far..

We need more than just a tool, and code for vehicles..

First and foremost we need a proper anti-hack system for servers in general.

-Zantiago

Nice idea tbh..

...but if I couldn't steal it I would destroy it... :)

Take what I need then boom! :)

That's the whole point XD

i would like my car to have a key.

And this is way to annoying, Let say someone killed you and took the key now it an adventure time for the car for him and for you its "I found the car but I don't have the keys" adventure time to find the dude who killed you

you see the thing with this is I dont think it can be inplimented.

This is because they have to create something that doesn;t exist in the game. I mean they did the zombies but they used a template or whatever for them. and changed their look. If they made something Like this I dont know how they could do it unless Arma introduces it right?