fuckDayz

DayZ is a total screw up.

If i ever play this game again' date=' I will shoot every damn human I see regardless if he friendly or not. But only with true team work could anyone survive for a long time in the game. You can only work alone for so long. When a country goes to war, Do there army work alone, no, they work as a team, Makes them better at killing than getting killed.

[/quote']

How he sees his post:

President-Obama.jpg

How we see his post:

2544073.jpg

The idea of not playing on the same server for an hour is plausible but not playing Dayz for 10 mins because you died? That is a stern(!) way of doing things. Not a great idea.

The whole idea of survivors needing to group up and play friendly is quite idiotic.

Try joining a CS deathmatch server and convince strangers there to "form a group" and collaborate. People will kill you and then type "lol", and for a good reason. The same will probably happen in DayZ at the moment.

You either bring real life friends, or you play solo deathmatch.

Its ok because its still fun somewhat, but it certainly was more exciting when player interaction was not as one-dimensional. It got pretty unexciting shooting people in dayz, since it doesn't require any decisionmaking right now.

The real threat in a Zombie Apocalypse isn't the zombie's themselves, it's the people. Sure at first, zombies can be tough, but eventually you learn how to deal with them and how to handle them easily. The other survivors however, are completely random and you don't know if you can trust someone or not. They keep you on a mental edge because they are unpredictable, unlike zombies. This is what makes the game fun. Don't get me wrong, I do wish that there was a way to somewhat combat the bandits of DayZ, but for the most part I love it. I love that tension you get when you spot another survivor and whether or not to shoot, or to try and somehow avoid a conflict. For zombies, I just have to run into a building and aim at their head. When I'm taking cover and shooting, I'm not worried about more zombies hearing my Enfield round or my AK-47 burst, I'm worried about players hearing and trying to kill me.

tldr; Confrontation with other people is the best part to me.

What's sad is that most of the comments call the OP a troll for stating his opinion, thoughts. Which takes us back to the death match that goes in game. Those same people probably who see opinions as trollism are pretty much the seed of all the death match IG.

Wesley

How he sees his post:

Wait so he says he'd kill everyone on sight and you portrait him as a crying baby? Isn't that what the whole community does in game?

Here's the thing.

You're playing the game expecting something similar to L4D/KF maybe the nice mod No More Room In Hell.

You're wrong.

This game is about your survival, not some 'group' survival.

Point was made.

Meme's were posted.

Some think it's wrong.

Some think it's right.

I've closed the thread, if anyone is upset by this my apologies just open another thread and we can start the cycle again there are plenty of meme's left.