Sign in to follow this  
Sontana

Sorry u two pepole on Dk8

Ok so im truly sorry for this but heres the story; I had been alive for 30 days at that moment and finaly found a boat, my plan was to go too that island where the heli spawns. I made my way there and what do you know there was one right there, lucky me! So i spent the night and most of the day guarding and reparing that son of a b****, made dinner and washed the dishes, got back logged in and it was pitch black, no prob got my NVGs and what do i see?? Nothing!! Wtf, so i snoped around and i see it on a field. So i just sit tight and trying to relocate to a better spot. Meanwhile im watching two guys in ghillies an with m4cco sds tamper with my freakin heli. I thought too myself that is not some guys you shoot at without a plan. Before i manage to gain the needed terrain they tool off ( as you might think right now i wanted to take em out, i cloud have done that easy if i hade my as50 witch i lost due too tent bug :-p)

Well after feeling sorry for myself i started to gather parts for a new heli. I wanderd around a while picking what i found, only had an ALICE pack (lost cayote too tent to) so i threw away some good shit to fit the parts. Got to the factory on the eastern cost and ill be damnd!!! Someone left a m107 how sweat. Exited the building and hear that damn chopper comming my way. Faceplant myself in the dirt and watches it fly by just. Too. Land. A litte further away at the gasstation (sry but u aint so good at flying :-p) so i haul ass to the treeline and work my way to gain the high ground. Get there and watch em for some time, get the rand and wait. As u might know u cant use the NVGs with the m107 so i cant shoot them. Then one of them turn on his weapon lamp for some reason. I get the range and just act ice cold..at this point hes running around and i cant get a clear shot. Dammit hes steps behind the heli..shit..then i see it!!! A smal light through the middle compartment. I take aim..steady..steady...fireing..kaboom, hit, he falls. See that kursch died in log. Wait a bit longer for the other guy. Hes not to be seen. Crawl my way over there, still cant ser him. Maybe he logged out. A little bit closer. Then i hear suppresed shots an get hit. See him in a bush but dies before i get a shot.

Well shit happens and congrats too every tool in the game, nvg and rangefinder. And sorry bout your friend, felt a bit like an ass afterwards hope i see u again without the killing :-)

Atleast you dint alt +f4. You just wanted a bit of revenge on the ones who stole your heli.

One thing i dint get was if the heli was fully repaired why dint you flew it away from the island?

Well it wasent fully repaired needed some windshields and a lot of gasoline. Gas is a hell of a jobb when solo. The rest i did got stored away in some tent.. Realy dident wanna take the risk of crashing my baby ^^

I'm normally a friendly player but the last time I saw a heli I chased it down in the hope of killing the pilot and stealing it. xD

Few things in this game are worth murdering for but I think a working heli is definitely one of them!

Eventually found it crash landed in Elektro... The pilot had only painkillers on his body, coyote patrol pack and everything... Either a very lucky noob or a hacker, lol.

Unlucky that yours was stolen from you. :(

I bet that was a tense moment with so much at stake though.

Edited by mZLY

u bet your ass it was. my heart was pounding so hard i almost had a heartattack. ye i always strife for being a good guy and getting the hero skin, but this realy pushed my buttons and switch me to killer mode :P