Colten (DayZ)

Coordinates... for various camps...

this is a classic example of 'it takes one to know one'. so let me get this straight....bandits..who go around killing innocent people and stealing things that dont belong to them (i wouldnt go as far as to say 'ruining' because its part of the game experience)....are upset/surprised that a 'fellow criminally minded bandit' did something untrustworthy/backstabbing?

We're a friendly clan, Ender. ;)

• Like 1

I think it's cute how people go to the ends of the map to hide their tents when there are some incredible tent spots 5 minutes from the beach that very few people suspect even exist. :) Much quicker to re-gear when you don't have to run for an hour.

the problem is people try to hide their gear in masses...you can easily hide an ATV or single tent..maybe two...but most places near a city you could not hid 20+ group worth of gear.

ive stumbled across a few (what im assuming) are bandit camps. 20+ tents, vehicle or two, and lots of sand bags and barbged wire. Whats funny is i dont take weapons or anything, I like to just take any car parts they have and fix the car, then drive off. But this game will be VERY interesting as the standalone comes out and we have a lot more options for bases, defenses, and more group oriented play.

i think whomever storms these bandit camps he has exposed takes video and plays it, because i think it will be very entertaining to watch as bandits hard work is looted and destroyed just like they destroy a players hard work.

• Like 1

We're a friendly clan, Ender. ;)

haha..friendly to 'whom'? certainly not innocent survivors..because if you're a bandit, you kill survivors unprovoked and steal when given the chance. :rolleyes:

I am telling you how it is because you need to hear it Colten. It will only help you. Besides that people are people and everybody makes their own choice, I will stop commenting here.

Good luck.

lol. thanks.

haha..friendly to 'whom'? certainly not innocent survivors..because if you're a bandit, you kill survivors unprovoked and steal when given the chance. :rolleyes:

By friendly I mean I've never killed a player unprovoked in my DayZ career.

By friendly I mean like everyone in the clan has a hero skin.

By friendly I mean I love you and your family. :wub:

• Like 5

Stink. Looks like the server is currently off line. Oh well. That.sux. Was looking to forward to raiding some tents.

(i will retract my 'spawn items' statement as it was a little cheeky)

Edited by EMT - Jasz

Logged on last night about 4am server time just after the restart hoping for some good pvp with my friend. Saw no one online. Checked out your base with the cars and tents in the shed.

Didn't need anything our selfs and knowing how much of a pain it is when people steal your cars we blew them up with a few of the tents. Knowing full well on the next reset they will be back.

With that said we did take the off road which I crashed just out side near the shop I think. We for a joy ride but I suck at driving.

Cptobvious - I mean no disrespect by using letters.

Mate, I was having a wee joke. I am a complete loner in game, I've taken too many 'negligent discharges' to the back of the head to trust anyone. Which is unfortunate really cos this game that is a 'human experiment' is just revealing the ugly side of humanity to me. ;)

I do not have the resources to mount a raid. I still carry an akm, was very pleased to pick up a g17 recently and only have one tent on us 1584 right in the middle of stary sobor military area(for those interested)

I carry around a crap load of m9sd mags in the vain hope that one might spawn(sigh).

I do not agree with what colten has done. It seems he has thrown his toys out the pram for some reason and this will certainly make the next couple of days interesting for you guys. Good luck in the defence of your realm.

I didn't know about the tent respawn issue, although that would explain why mine hasn't been emptied. I hope that gets sorted in the next update.

Not part of the clan or anything (even killed two of {SoH} earlier today (they had hero-suits fyi, not a sign of being a bandit clan) because I met them in a cramped space and paniced), but I must say you're a very annoying person Colten. Not because you're fucking with them for no reason (although I can't say it doesn't especially help) but because your posts are incredibly dull.

"You call it "immature", however... I call it "smart". [...] it's about simply not caring...."

Yes, because not caring has always been a sign of being clever.

"I think that is called a smart move - interrupting communications between everybody."

No, it is called immature. Had it actually been during a firefight or something it could have been "smart" and even then it's along the lines of cheating.

"Secondly, I think you are mad. Quite mad, in fact... you are still taking the time to respond to what I am saying."

And had they not replied you would have said something along the lines of "lol they ignore me I win!".

"I was probably the least suspected in the clan to do something."

Literally 2 posts above you a clanmember states they didn't trust you. And if you mean they are lying about not trusting you earlier, with your attitude I'm more inclined to trust them than you. Whiny people who want power can never be trusted, at least from my experience. But there will always be people whom they charm somehow and thus they do not get kicked until they show their true colors.

"Ladies and gentlemen... we have a rager. Also, for somebody who wasn't very "tricky", I certainly am making a great deal of you mad."

Stealing lolipops from children makes people mad as well, doesn't mean it's hard. Why do your kind of "trolls" think it is? Because it's the hardest thing you've ever done?

"I've never once insulted you."

Not sure if you're trolling, stupid or if your memory is short as hell. I'm going to assume it's one of the latter. And incase you didn't know, not only rude words are insults.

"And the only reaction that they are getting out of me is a bunch of laughs. lol"

If only that were true, I'd have a lot more respect for you. (hoho it rhymes)

Edited by Traesket
  • Like 4

Not part of the clan or anything (even killed two of {SoH} earlier today (they had hero-suits fyi, not a sign of being a bandit clan) because I met them in a cramped space and paniced), but I must say you're a very annoying person Colten. Not because you're fucking with them for no reason (although I can't say it doesn't especially help) but because your posts are incredibly dull.

Okay.

Yes, because not caring has always been a sign of being clever.

No, it hasn't.

No, it is called immature. Had it actually been during a firefight or something it could have been "smart" and even then it's along the lines of cheating.

For all I know, they could have been involved with a fire-fight. I just went in and permanently banned them for the sake of even temporarily disrupting communications.

And had they not replied you would have said something along the lines of "lol they ignore me I win!".

....?

Literally 2 posts above you a clanmember states they didn't trust you. And if you mean they are lying about not trusting you earlier, with your attitude I'm more inclined to trust them than you. Whiny people who want power can never be trusted, at least from my experience. But there will always be people whom they charm somehow and thus they do not get kicked until they show their true colors.

First of all, the whiny behaviour has been exaggerated astronomically as a result of the stigma surrounding my presence in the clan. The stigma had even been more-so catalyzed when I conned two clan members into giving me a white pickup truck (which they didn't want me to have, because they thought I crashed every single one which, again, is a total exaggeration. they had not experienced any of my driving first hand, and merely based their views off of hear-say. That's an indicator of an ignorant minded individual) in exchange for a VS3.

Secondly, I had never actually gone out and done anything particularly wrong to give them any reason to distrust me, other than the conning for the white pick-up truck. That was it. There were a few other clan members that couldn't see why there was such a stigma surrounding my presence in the clan, either.

Thirdly, when an individual doesn't like another, they will literally fish for reasons for them to dislike them even more. It's how the human minds works, for most people.

Stealing lolipops from children makes people mad as well, doesn't mean it's hard. Why do your kind of "trolls" think it is? Because it's the hardest thing you've ever done?

Where did I say it was hard?

Not sure if you're trolling, stupid or if your memory is short as hell. I'm going to assume it's one of the latter. And incase you didn't know, not only rude words are insults.

If they've felt insulted as a result of what I have said, then that is their problem, not mine. I had never intentionally insulted him.

If only that were true, I'd have a lot more respect for you. (hoho it rhymes)

Okay.

Edited by Colten

No, it hasn't.

Sort of the point of what I said.

For all I know, they could have been involved with a fire-fight. I just went in and permanently banned them for the sake of even temporarily disrupting communications.

Point being that you didn't do it to get any sort of advantage, ie you did not think more than "I want to piss people off, what is the easiest way to do so?" so I still don't see how/what was smart about it.

....?

What I meant was that you (in this thread) seem to be the kind of person that claims you won regardless of what the opponent type. Although I must say that this post is sort of a change from that.

First of all, the whiny behaviour has been exaggerated astronomically as a result of the stigma surrounding my presence in the clan.

Possible. However I trusted it since you never said otherwise and your earlier posts show a quite annoying attitude.

Secondly, I had never actually gone out and done anything particularly wrong to give them any reason to distrust me, other than the conning for the white pick-up truck. That was it. There were a few other clan members that couldn't see why there was such a stigma surrounding my presence in the clan, either.

I'm quoting:

When vehicles went missing, do you honestly think that it was always some random hacker, or "random" bandit? I am responsible for some of the vehicles going missing. I am responsible for most of what went on (in terms of vehicles being jacked), actually... but you never had the slightest clue. None of you did. I was probably the least suspected in the clan to do something.

And like I said, there's always some people in the clan that gets charmed by people like you.

Thirdly, when an individual doesn't like another, they will literally fish for reasons for them to dislike them even more. It's how the human minds works, for most people.

I'm sure some people deserve it. :)

Where did I say it was hard?

"for somebody who wasn't very "tricky", I certainly am making a great deal of you mad."

Your post implies that you are tricky because you make people mad. Checking my dictionary to make myself absolutely clear: I'm guessing you don't mean "deceptive, uncertain, or difficult to deal with or handle." since they definetly thinks you are that. Nor is it "given to or characterized by deceitful tricks" since they never said you weren't deceitful (and your first post certainly shows you are). So it's probably "skilled in clever tricks or dodges.". Being "skilled" in something is generally considered hard ("difficult to do or accomplish").

If they've felt insulted as a result of what I have said, then that is their problem, not mine. I had never intentionally insulted him.

Then you should be more careful with what you say since it is them, not you, getting insulted when you talk.

• Like 3

Sort of the point of what I said.

You actually stated the contrary to what I said.

Point being that you didn't do it to get any sort of advantage, ie you did not think more than "I want to piss people off, what is the easiest way to do so?" so I still don't see how/what was smart about it.

Actually, now that I remember what was going on, I had originally done it because there were a great deal of people posting in another thread about activity around Pustoshka, and how they were hearing "gun fire" in the distance, how it seemed like a "major firefight" had been going on, etc.

Possible. However I trusted it since you never said otherwise and your earlier posts show a quite annoying attitude.

Okay. Well, that is relative.

I'm quoting:

And like I said, there's always some people in the clan that gets charmed by people like you.

Yes, but the fact of the matter is, I had never really done anything to suggest that I would've stolen the vehicles, other than the conning incident, which happened about a month ago (and there was already a big stigma surrounding me prior to that).

I'm sure some people deserve it. :)

"for somebody who wasn't very "tricky", I certainly am making a great deal of you mad."

Your post implies that you are tricky because you make people mad. Checking my dictionary to make myself absolutely clear: I'm guessing you don't mean "deceptive, uncertain, or difficult to deal with or handle." since they definetly thinks you are that. Nor is it "given to or characterized by deceitful tricks" since they never said you weren't deceitful (and your first post certainly shows you are). So it's probably "skilled in clever tricks or dodges.". Being "skilled" in something is generally considered hard ("difficult to do or accomplish").

Keyword there - "generally". It wasn't really difficult to be "tricky" with them.

Then you should be more careful with what you say since it is them, not you, getting insulted when you talk.

It is up to them as to whether or not they get offended with what I say. I am not in control of their emotions, they are in control of themselves. If they find what I say to be "insulting", "defaming", etc... then that is their issue, not mine. Anything that anybody says could be taken in an offensive light by anybody else; even a certain tone can offend another.

Anyway, I think this topic has run its course. Those who will be going after the base already have their coordinates. It has been viewed 1000+ times... I am sure much fun will be had by the clan within the next few days.

Edited by Colten

My favorite part is the part where you said you had this planned and have been working with another clan the entire time, yet you posted an app in a recruitment thread 7:00 this morning. BAHAHAHA....

Oh, and you resorted to hacking!

Thanks for the eventful night of DayZ, shit was getting boring! There were a number of legit bandits on tonight, Keepem' coming! But seriously, stop being so Canadian, ditch the hackers...

My favorite part is the part where you said you had this planned and have been working with another clan the entire time, yet you posted an app in a recruitment thread 7:00 this morning. BAHAHAHA....

Oh, and you resorted to hacking!

Thanks for the eventful night of DayZ, shit was getting boring! There were a number of legit bandits on tonight, Keepem' coming! But seriously, stop being so Canadian, ditch the hackers...

I had been working with other clans. I never said that I was specifically apart of them, did I?..

And, resorting to hacking? I never hacked. You fellas are making the extraordinary claims, therefore the onus is on you to provide the extraordinary evidence, which we will never see, because I never hacked. :)

Banned for "ghosting"? Come on. Really? REALLY? LOL

Edited by Colten

ex-clan member

up in the post they said join a bandit clan.... see this is the problem telling someone to join a bandito clan is a shit storm waiting to happen

The guy is probably a dick, but fuck these faggy clans for hoarding all the stuff anyway.

MOAR CLAN RAPE!

There not hoarding at all. After playing on there server for a bit last night raiding there base for some pvp and dying doing something silly I spawned in and was fully kitted out in seconds with camo, dmr, cco sd ammo and gps

There tents are not hidden and easy to get too. Nothing about what they do is hidden at all. It's funny people calling them bandits when everything on there server says other wise.

• Like 2

Betraying your brothers is never cool, regardless of your quarrel with them.

• Like 4

true enough Mr, angel just asking sarafan do you know the locations of any hidden tents like around cherno or elektro,

ps, i kinda wanted ask why the clan says come and get our gear new survivors? kinda grills me