Sign in to follow this  
irGoodman

US 352 ELEKTRO SHOOTER

irGoodman.

The votes have been counted. The results are in. It is official.

You are an exploiter of the worst kind.

A combat logger and what makes it bad is that you are in such denial.

You and your group were pwnd by one man and his Enfield.

The only way you could beat him wad to to cheat.

Next time, die with dignity.

You just lost all the friends you had on the forums for admitting to being a combat logger. Now I give even bigger ups to the guy that killed you, because killing the jerk offs that ruin this game is the only fun thing left to do.

3 guys decked out in max gear roaming around the streets of Electro without a care in the world? Sounds like you duped everything you have also. Safe to say we can add duper to your list of life failures.

>At least my SVD Camo, NVG's, CCO and other gear went to a more deserving player and I'm even hoping my mates rescued it.

Really? More deserving player? Who else would deserve it more than the beaner who completely wrecked you idiots with a lee enfield? Seriously, the amount of retardness shown in the OP is off the charts, why would you stop your UAZ out in the open, why would you do it near a major city, why would you even USE the road to elektro.

You're a pretty awful player in an awfully coordinated team if you let yourself get completely wrecked by someone with a lee enfield, even more so if you combat logged and shot him in the back, also, combat logging is against the rules last I checked.