Sign in to follow this  
irGoodman

US 352 ELEKTRO SHOOTER

This is a message to the fellow with a possible Lee Enfield outside Elektro yesterday.

GG.

We stopped our UAZ, and me and another HIGHLY equipped member got out along with 3 moderately equipped team mates.

We had no idea to your location, and you picked off every one of us. I logged off knowing I would have the timer, as per my plan. I logged back in, waited it out, and got up with 3000 blood. You were looting, spun around and unloading my M4 CCO SD into you.

Cop that.

At least my SVD Camo, NVG's, CCO and other gear went to a more deserving player and I'm even hoping my mates rescued it.

Well done though, it was poor form on our part - You should've looted quicker though ;)

Ah well, I'll live. More gear at camp.

• Like 1

Combat logging, pure weak sauce. Sack up and take it like a man. No beans for you bitch.

Is not logging, outcome would be same.

Couldn't change position, fire, anything.

I would still be in the same position.

Fools.

Is not logging, outcome would be same.

Couldn't change position, fire, anything.

I would still be in the same position..

If you did not need to do it... Why'd you do it?

• Like 2

So basically you logged off to save your life, logged back in and killed the guy who out-played you poor saps robbing him from the kills / gear he earned? That's what I'm getting from this part:

"I logged back in, waited it out, and got up with 3000 blood. You were looting, spun around and unloading my M4 CCO SD into you."

In which case you suck and should rather stop playing cause you just exploited to be a dick.

• Like 14

So basically you logged off to save your life, logged back in and killed the guy who out-played you poor saps robbing him from the kills / gear he earned? That's what I'm getting from this part:

"I logged back in, waited it out, and got up with 3000 blood. You were looting, spun around and unloading my M4 CCO SD into you."

In which case you suck and should rather stop playing cause you just exploited to be a dick.

This.

I have never combat logged.

This is not combat logging either. The combat was over.

Get off your high horse, I accepted the fact I'd lost.

By logging off, I made it worse if anything. I could've bled out but stopped at 3000.

"I have never combat logged" - You have now.

"This is not combat logging either. The combat was over" - You got shot and the guy was still in the area, yes it still is combat logging.

"I accepted the fact I'd lost" - you didn't and that's why you quit, If you did accept your defeat you wouldn't have quit.

"By logging off, I made it worse if anything" - you did make it worse, for him. By not only denying him his kill, but also his loot had he killed you cause your body would have disappeared.

You planned it "as per my plan" and now trying to make it seem like you are right for doing so. In the end you still are just a sad exploiter that will suffer when something such as a log-out timer comes into play. Either way enjoy your empty victory because it's nothing more than that.

• Like 5

"I have never combat logged" - You have now.

"This is not combat logging either. The combat was over" - You got shot and the guy was still in the area, yes it still is combat logging.

"I accepted the fact I'd lost" - you didn't and that's why you quit, If you did accept your defeat you wouldn't have quit.

"By logging off, I made it worse if anything" - you did make it worse, for him. By not only denying him his kill, but also his loot had he killed you cause your body would have disappeared.

You planned it "as per my plan" and now trying to make it seem like you are right for doing so. In the end you still are just a sad exploiter that will suffer when something such as a log-out timer comes into play. Either way enjoy your empty victory because it's nothing more than that.

Exploiter? Excuse me?

I play this game how it's meant to be played. It probably was cheap, but it was in the heat of the moment and I don't feel bad for it.

I won't suffer as it will not effect me.

Gtfo, your arrogance has no ends I see.

• Like 1

Yes its a exploit, you clearly don't play as its meant to as i can see your thoughts "o shit, we getting owned better quit like a qunt". If everyone took your stance "I won't suffer as it will not affect me" then why don't we all go ahead and hack? doesn't effect us so who gives a shit? We won't feel bad so who cares? o right the other people on the other end, like that guy you killed.

Its pathetic how you trying to defend yourself here when clearly you are in the wrong, either way I'm tired of reading your dribble so carry on playing how you think its "meant to be played" just glad I'm not on your server.

Exploiter..

Combat logger and ghoster?..

How bad are you

• Like 1

Love how you post in the forums that you used an exploit. If you really think that you logging off at that point is not exploiting then you need to have a reality check.

If you hadn't logged, he would have killed you and survived. Because you logged, he died instead. You had an unfair advantage, it's as simple as that.

• Like 3

You Combat logg, you dissappear, he goes down there to loot your friends, you come back and shoot him. No matter how you put it, you are a retard coward.

then you go "bragging" about it on the forum

Retard Level OVER 9000!!!

• Like 2

"We had no idea to your location, and you picked off ev ery one of us. I logged off knowing I would have the ti mer, as per my plan. I logged back in, waited it out, and got up with 3000 blood. You were looting, spun around and unloading my M4 CCO SD into you......"

Combat logging coward.

And you brag about it. Tsk! Shame on you.

• Like 1

So you combat log and try to justify it because you see it in a different light than every other player in the game.

Nah, you combat logged lol. Scrub.

• Like 1

I love the part where he doesn't see that it's combat logging. Maybe it's really a form of addiction and he's just in a state of denial

Edit: Well done, sir. Your stupidity sees no end I see.

Edited by calthehunter
  • Like 1

ITT OP combat logs.

Spends next 3-4 pages arguing it wasn't combat logging.

Pro tip, don't be a bitch next time.

• Like 1

Combat Logger.

"A-DURRRRRRRRRRRRRR"

Seriously though, why would you post this, knowing that people would flame you for CL'ing?

That guy completely outplayed you, and you exploited the CL feature and killed him.

Asshole. Stop playing.

• Like 1

Lol whole team wasted by a one piddly Enfield, your crew are nubs dude and that trick you pulled is dirt.