TheMove

ADMIN ABUSE - US 2133 Dallas - Stay off

Long story short I was in the middle of nowhere found a car with 1/10th gas left and two broken wheels. Spent a hour find two wheels to fix the car and a guy teleports to it and ganks it. I couldnt beleive it and knew it was a hacker. So I chase his direction because I know its low on gas and i'm not going out like that. After 30 mins I see the car and can't beleive I found it again. I hop in and wait for my bro to get to me as the cars out of gas. Hacker comes back sees me in the car won't talk to me. He gets hit by a zombie as he tries to axe the car and than bandages so I hope out and axe him. He gets a axe off on me before he dies and i'm out of bandages with like 20 zombies by us. I had 2k hp and his axe broke my leg. I find a bandage on him and stop the bleeding with 100 blood left. It was so amazing!

So I waitin the car for my bro to come. This server had 50+ ppl. The guy I killed sends me a msg that says admin. With a bunch of bad words and than I die in the car some how form him abusing something. After I spawn he swears at me more drops me from the sky kills me. Next spawn I get a msg saying hammer time and can't do nothing. Everytime he msged me it said admin.

Just stay off this server. Admin abuses and hacks.

Sounds like the admin also hacks lol, worse than normal! Unless of course hackers have found ways to make it LOOK like they are server admins, which would be a great way to permanently troll some poor server owner after he gets blacklisted from the hive.

Sounds like a shitty situation either way.

This happened 2-3 times in an hour on US 2133. FWIW, switching weapons stops the dance and you can continue playing.

Edited by Kerbouchard

Well since there is one admin there, and unless it was sanadorn, you are greatly mistaken..so please refrain from crying admin abuse till you have your facts straight...if you have any issues there is a email address posted when you join server...thanks

Edited by ttt17

Well since there is one admin there, and unless it was sanadorn, you are greatly mistaken..so please refrain from crying admin abuse till you have your facts straight...if you have any issues there is a email address posted when you join server...thanks

Best evidence I never saw.

well..its a known fact..if you are gonna hang out in the coast your gonna get killed by hackers...if you wanna complain about server admins apparently abusing privileges or hacking themselves...just go out and buy you own server..everyone wants to complain but no attempt to help fix the problems..and the guy that did the hammertime crap was caught and banned..

oh and dont suck and you wont get killed...is a good tip as well

see where he says he was getting bollocked through admin chat?

thats fine..but the fact that the admin doesnt do that...ive gamed with him for a long time now..and he is usually on my ts...he got killed by a hacker...apparently a good one..if he would like to talk to the admin i can get him the ts info and he can come talk to him next time he is on..

Long story short I was in the middle of nowhere found a car with 1/10th gas left and two broken wheels. Spent a hour find two wheels to fix the car and a guy teleports to it and ganks it. I couldnt beleive it and knew it was a hacker. So I chase his direction because I know its low on gas and i'm not going out like that. After 30 mins I see the car and can't beleive I found it again. I hop in and wait for my bro to get to me as the cars out of gas. Hacker comes back sees me in the car won't talk to me. He gets hit by a zombie as he tries to axe the car and than bandages so I hope out and axe him. He gets a axe off on me before he dies and i'm out of bandages with like 20 zombies by us. I had 2k hp and his axe broke my leg. I find a bandage on him and stop the bleeding with 100 blood left. It was so amazing!

So I waitin the car for my bro to come. This server had 50+ ppl. The guy I killed sends me a msg that says admin. With a bunch of bad words and than I die in the car some how form him abusing something. After I spawn he swears at me more drops me from the sky kills me. Next spawn I get a msg saying hammer time and can't do nothing. Everytime he msged me it said admin.

Just stay off this server. Admin abuses and hacks.

idiot, every hacker can use the admin channel

please someone delete this, the op is misinformed and denouncing a servers reputation for no reason

Edited by Zombo
  • Like 1

There are sure a lot of hateful replies in this post, if someone sent you messages as ADMIN you too would think it was an admin. <_<

Sorry your gametime was ruined b a hacker, best advice, change servers as soon as anything fishy happens.

I gotta add something about this server, I was actually killed with my squad next to elektro (alright, we knew we were killed fairly at that time, there were 10 people on the server), some of us spawn near kamenka, others near otmel. 5 minutes later, all of us get killed by the coast on both areas. Qoincidence? At the same time, by the same people (there were us 4 and 6 of them, a clan I suppose)

Point is; they are teleporting.

Thread should be moved or locked, the guy was probably getting griefed by some random hacker and is now making the server admin out to be something they are not. Plus it is in the wrong section to begin with, sucks that you died by hack, join the club.

• Like 3